Alen Halilović

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I see what you are saying, BBZ my friend, but judging from Julian Green's disappointing loan spell at HSV last season (he played like 2 or 3 games I think, and he was so upset about it), I am not optimistic. And all the rumors are saying that HSV doesn't want to agree to the 20-game quota we want to impose makes me not too happy.

God Serena

But guys, if Hamburg, who is on the bottom won't give him minutes, then he surely won't get minutes in any stronger club.

He is not good enough in this moment for bigger teams.
And midtable teams can't guarantee him a starting 11 place in this moment.

So, the only options are again bottom table teams like Gijon, Hamburg and similar.

Depends on the club, really. Celta could realistically manita a team like Hamburg with little difficulty but I'd see them giving Alen decent minutes. Besides, Gijon would be a great destination.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
But guys, if Hamburg, who is on the bottom won't give him minutes, then he surely won't get minutes in any stronger club.

So, the only options are again bottom table teams like Gijon, Hamburg and similar.

I agree... He's still very young and needs to improve a whole lot to even be considered for our first team...

I would have liked a team from La Liga, but either way I totally support this loan, and hopefully he can learn a lot...

BBZ8800

Croatian papers say that Halilovic is loaned to HSV.

He will play in more than 60% Bundesliga matches.
If he plays in more than 60% matches, HSV will pay 800,000 Euros.
If he will play in less than 60%, HSV will have to pay 2,4 M Euros.

serghei

It's a loan for 1 year, right?

khaled_a_d

Depends on the players competing with him ,team needs,and the coach trust in him more than how good the team tbh

That is a good deal if true ,hopefully Alen will work his best there
Won't expect him to be their star or anything ,but more about being more refined and used against playing one the top leagues .hopefully getting stronger physically and get better understanding to the game

Chong Li

Hamburg is pretty much guaranteed to be in the battle against relegation once again this season.

I don't think that's a healthy environment for a 19-year-old kid to get lots of playing time.

Of course I could be completely wrong, Halilovic becomes an instant starter and world-beater and HSV finish in the top ten. But somehow I doubt that...

He doesn't have to be a world beater he just needs to make the jump to first team football, similar to how rafinha did. And maybe in 2 years we'll have someone looking to fight for a starting spot here.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Hamburg is not a good option. I am sure there are other teams in BuLi and La Liga who would like to loan Alen and be able to provide a better environment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hamburg is pretty much guaranteed to be in the battle against relegation once again this season.

I don't think that's a healthy environment for a 19-year-old kid to get lots of playing time.

Of course I could be completely wrong, Halilovic becomes an instant starter and world-beater and HSV finish in the top ten. But somehow I doubt that...

Exactly. HSV wants to win as many games as possible to avoid relegation again, unless Halilovic becomes an instant hit, they have no incentives to play him at the expense of winning crucial points.

xXKonan

Besides Hamburg, other teams interested in loan of Alen Halilovic (19) are Sporting Gijon, Porto, West Ham, Stoke City and Grasshoppers [md]

Home of Barca Fans