Alen Halilović

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Don't trust Mamic brothers and their rumors. Halilovic plays on the right wing and we'll welcome Deulofeu and Rafinha, who both played and shined there, on their loan spells. Besides, money is all but spent already on GK and defensive re-reinforcements.

Oh, and don't forget Traore and Suarez from Barca B.

You are probably right, however we have to account that we can't trust our management either, so maybe they could be going for him after all... :zubi:

Stric

I wouldn't be surprised if none of this is true, Barca never contacted Dinamo Zagreb, and all of this was a way of pumping up his price for other possibly interested clubs.

DinhoR10

Don't trust Mamic brothers and their rumors. Halilovic plays on the right wing and we'll welcome Deulofeu and Rafinha, who both played and shined there, on their loan spells. Besides, money is all but spent already on GK and defensive re-reinforcements.

Oh, and don't forget Traore and Suarez from Barca B.

Rafinha and Suarez if on the wings will only be used as Iniesta was not as out and out wingers so I dont know if you should count them as competition for the wings and from a quote from the celta guys they seem to think he can transition into a cm properly. If this kid I think BOTH Pedro and Sanchez will be out within the next 2 or 3 seasons though.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah I know, we have Rafinha and Delou + Suarez and Traore coming through. But he's only 17 and will play with Barca B next season - a lot can happen to Rafinha, Delou, Suarez and Traore - everything from long injuries to not fulfilling their talent etc. First of all, Halilovic looks like he can play in 3 positions - Iniestas/Fabregas, Messis and RW. Rafinha and Suarez are CM/AM and I don't think any of them could play false 9 or RW. Traore is far far from close to Barca A, and he also isn't the type of player we could use. Delou? Still unsure. Halilovic looks special, he reminds me of a mix of Messi and Iniesta - if we can buy him for under 10M we will certainly not loose money on him and might just get our hands on a really special player - go for it!

Gaudi

Yeah I know, we have Rafinha and Delou + Suarez and Traore coming through. But he's only 17 and will play with Barca B next season - a lot can happen to Rafinha, Delou, Suarez and Traore - everything from long injuries to not fulfilling their talent etc. First of all, Halilovic looks like he can play in 3 positions - Iniestas/Fabregas, Messis and RW. Rafinha and Suarez are CM/AM and I don't think any of them could play false 9 or RW. Traore is far far from close to Barca A, and he also isn't the type of player we could use. Delou? Still unsure. Halilovic looks special, he reminds me of a mix of Messi and Iniesta - if we can buy him for under 10M we will certainly not loose money on him and might just get our hands on a really special player - go for it!

Talent doesn't mean great player always, but I rate Alen as most talented Croatian in a long time.

Trickykid

Dinamo's pharaoh Mamic has basically confirmed live that Halilovic is going to Barca

Is this new info, if so I'd love a source, or are you just repeating what happened a good week or so ago?

EDIT: Ah, never mind, I've just seen the tweets myself. If anyone's wondering, Mamic sid that the last contact with Barca was yesterday, and that the Barca representatives would return thursday or friday. More importantly, he said that he was afraid he couldn't keep him from him leaving.

Last edited:

jklz

Rafinha has played false 9 in Juvenil A and occasionally at Barça B as well and he has also played on the wings a bunch of times, even this season for Celta. Funny that you're unsure about Deulo, given that he's probably closest to the first team.

Gaudi

Is this new info, if so I'd love a source, or are you just repeating what happened a good week or so ago?

EDIT: Ah, never mind, I've just seen the tweets myself. If anyone's wondering, Mamic sid that the last contact with Barca was yesterday, and that the Barca representatives would return thursday or friday. More importantly, he said that he was afraid he couldn't keep him from him leaving.

Yea, he had one of his public monologs today, so he said that...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah it's sort of buzzing on twitter atm...If true, would be a great piece of business for Bartomeu - especially if the numbers that are rumoured are accurate...All the big clubs were after him

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I can't say I've followed him closely but everyone hears the hype about this kid. Once again, I'm no expert, but he seems more suited to midfield than up front. Seeing how young and raw he is, Barca can fit him into a wide variety of roles they see fit. Maybe mirror Modric's position and style into our system?

Gotta say that Suarez and Rafinha both look like they could make it big at Barca too, so we have some intense competition in our midfield not too far away.

Home of Barca Fans