Alen Halilović

khaled_a_d

He won't. Completely different player.

He probably won't because Alen is more of project and probably will take 3-4 years to be Barca starter (if he reached his potential)
But he plays same exact position like Iniesta tbh .he is AM who can be used as a wing from time to time .obviously every player is different than the other .but if he ever became a starter it will probably be in Iniesta position

xXKonan

CM8l-CdXAAApolP.jpg

CM8m_fcW8AMmcRT.jpg

Last edited:

xXKonan

Unlike Real Madrid in Mascarell loan to Sporting, Barcelona did not include "clause of fear" in Halilovic loan. He can face Barcelona. [ec]

:lol:

Co0ter

I don't think a left footed player should ever play on the left side of our midfield. Rafinha looks really awkward when he's been there too.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Great deal! I hope Alen works his ass off so Abelardo has no other choice but to play the kid. I trust in the coach and really hope Alen will be able to show his talent.

Trickykid

So now that he's settled at (for?) Gijon and apparently taken the time and effort to learn the language quite well, how does that fit with the narrative that a lot of you guys seem to have concocted (mostly through random rumors about a father that perhaps or perhaps not wanted Alen to play ChL), that he's the most spoiled and arrogant prat ever to wear Blaugrana?

Anyhow, I for one am a little excited to follow him in La Liga, despite the absurd amount of flak he's been receiving in here.

Home of Barca Fans