Alen Halilović

M

magicomessi

talented player & i hope that he stays with the first team this year & learn

NotInHere

Too raw, he does show glimpses of talent though, with his explosive dribbles, but lacks intelligence outside of it.

I honestly don't understand the comparisons with Messi, who showed way more promise when he was Alens age.

khaled_a_d

Too raw, he does show glimpses of talent though, with his explosive dribbles, but lacks intelligence outside of it.

I honestly don't understand the comparisons with Messi, who showed way more promise when he was Alens age.

Come on now people .every talented prospect will get compared to Messi . let's get over this and look at what we have as a 19 years old prospect and forget the youtube comparisons

Adversus

I've been looking at a few of his youTube videos, mostly the full game ones. My impression is that he's got lovely close control even when dribbling at full pelt and a good change of direction however unlike Messi he doesn't have a higher gear to kick into to get away from the defender. He looks like the kind of player that would boss youth leagues but struggle against the pros who are faster and stronger.

I also wasn't really impressed with him at the ICC. That said he's still only 19. Since Barca B have been relegated (which isn't a good sign for the player either) it makes sense to sell him with a buyback.

For 10m with a buyback similar to Deulofeu it's a pretty big risk for any buying team but I suspect if he was loaned he would hardly play.

EdmondDantes

Why is he rumoured to leave permanently? He's too big a talent for us to consider selling him. It would make no sense even with a buy back clause. I loan would be great for him though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is he rumoured to leave permanently? He's too big a talent for us to consider selling him. It would make no sense even with a buy back clause. I loan would be great for him though.

Seems like it's a new strategy being employed by the board. To sell with a buyback clause.

Zangash

Banned

If we loan him he'll probably get the Deulofeu treatment by the loan club and would be sold permanently anyways.

khaled_a_d

If we loan him he'll probably get the Deulofeu treatment by the loan club and would be sold permanently anyways.

Dozens of players get loaned every year and teams play them ,it is just a question of choosing the right club
Choosing the right club could do wonders to talent ,problem is Barca look for biggest club they can loan the player regardless the fit and that hurt our prospects

Dozens of players get loaned every year and teams play them ,it is just a question of choosing the right club
Choosing the right club could do wonders to talent ,problem is Barca look for biggest club they can loan the player regardless the fit and that hurt our prospects

Yup, look at what happened with Rafinha, got loaned to a mid-tier club that needed him with a coach that believes in youth (Think what you will of Lucho but he started Rafinha and Munir over Pedro) and now we have a player who just might become a starter for us in the coming years.

Home of Barca Fans