Alen Halilović

xXKonan

For me if Sporting stays up, IMO he should stay for another season. He's Getting the Game time he needs and he's getting better every game,and if he keeps this up he will have a Future here without a doubt.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For me if Sporting stays up, IMO he should stay for another season. He's Getting the Game time he needs and he's getting better every game,and if he keeps this up he will have a Future here without a doubt.

If Sporting stays up, and Abelardo stays, then we can send them even more players too.

xXKonan

Halilovic (on loan at Sporting): "I dream of playing at Barça, but now, the best thing for me is to have playing time at Sporting." [cope]

serghei

I think it is fair to say he's one of the youngsters to have been inspired and influenced by Messi. The similarities in style are undeniable and very easy to notice.

khaled_a_d

If Sporting stays up, and Abelardo stays, then we can send them even more players too.

I don't know about that ,Sporting doesn't play Barca style at all,they are good team but very defensive
even for Alen ,he need to start learning how to defend a little and learn the difference in playing .
That said Sporting are Lucho former club and Abelardo is his lifelong teammate ,so he will probably prefer them as a destination for our youngster

I was thinking Lee.
Gerard already said that Lee will play this season with Juvenil A team.he will probably get fully promoted with B team next year .so long way b4 thinking about his loan

Adversus

I've just watched his highlights from the Malaga game. I wasn't too sure about him in the summer because I thought he was a bit lightweight but wow that was some performance. The similarities to a young Messi were startling. I really wish we had of got him in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans