Alen Halilović

J

Jamie Cal

Watching him at the weekend was a joy to behold. Was like a young Leo. When he beats the player before hitting the bar for the second time, all I could think was how we never get that out of Sandro/Munir. :busquets: Still it's worth not having him if it'll make him a man.

Devils

I don't like to and won't compare him to Leo.

But he looks fantastic. It's delightful to see a mini surge of our youngsters coming into light.

aaron101

My only concern about Halilovic is his size. He needs to bulk up. Anyway, he's still 19 and he has a lot of years to develop his body.

By the way, just a question.. Is he shorter than Messi?

BBZ8800

My only concern about Halilovic is his size. He needs to bulk up. Anyway, he's still 19 and he has a lot of years to develop his body.

By the way, just a question.. Is he shorter than Messi?

Both Messi and Halil are 1,70cms.
But Halil seems to be skinnier (both in upper body and legs).
(People will now reply how Neymar is also skinny etc.)
Anyway, there are some objective concerns that he will maybe have problems with strong defenders on the highest level.
Some guys already mentioned that in previous games of Sporting. You can push him quite easily.

Anyway, some pics:
BokFgidCQAAK6_k.jpg

121025110616alen6.jpg

3913830005.jpg

Galning

Being skinny doesn't mean shit if you are talented. Messi, Iniesta, Xavi,... good luck bullying those guys off the ball. He will gain some strength over the years anyway and his skills will only get better too. I'm not worried at all. So many top level players are small.

Home of Barca Fans