Alen Halilović

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Halilovic realizes that these things might put Lucho off and from what he's showed so far with Deulofeu, Adama and other players cases is that he's ruthless. If you're out then you're definitely out.

khaled_a_d

I don't think Halilovic realizes that these things might put Lucho off and from what he's showed so far with Deulofeu, Adama and other players cases is that he's ruthless. If you're out then you're definitely out.

Adama & Deulofeu was put off b/c they dived? :thinking:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Adama & Deulofeu was put off b/c they dived? :thinking:

Nope. :)

The point is that if Lucho doesn't like a player, or something then you're out of the system. And diving could be one of those things. The guy probably watches these games closely, or at least more so than other teams with Gijon being HIS team.

God Serena

The point is that if Lucho doesn't like a player, or something then you're out of the system. And diving could be one of those things. The guy probably watches these games closely, or at least more so than other teams with Gijon being HIS team.

But Neymar and Suarez were notorious divers prior to joining Barca and Arda wasn't exactly well behaved at Atletico. I doubt Lucho cares about this at all.

And being perfectly honest here, as shameful as it was, that dive was pretty damn convincing. Ronaldo's got some learning to do.

Yannik

But Neymar and Suarez were notorious divers prior to joining Barca and Arda wasn't exactly well behaved at Atletico. I doubt Lucho cares about this at all.

I think it's a difference when Neymar and Suarez do it than when of a youngstar who has yet to prove himself begins with it.
Lucho knows that he has to live with that, because giving up Neymar or Saurez over their antics is not an option to Barca.

God Serena

I think it's a difference when Neymar and Suarez do it than when of a youngstar who has yet to prove himself begins with it.
Lucho knows that he has to live with that, because giving up Neymar or Saurez over their antics is not an option to Barca.

Has Lucho said or done anything at all to indicate that he doesn't like his players doing that? Because I haven't seen it.

khaled_a_d

It could be one of those things as much as any other thing anyone here would suggest . there is nothing to back this hypothesis up tbf .
In fact our player are always accused of being diver,complaining a lot.exaggerating a lot of plays under him by many neutrals .never mind Neymar type of in-game enjoyable tricks that many doesn't like in Spain and keep accusing him of disrespecting opponents.
Lucho won't like Alen if he isn't a useful player ,not b/c of dives or whatever kind of those things .

And Lucho hasn't been here for so long to even be sure that if he doesn't like a player he won't change his mind .
In fact there has never been a player who has proved Lucho wrong for now .
There is actually a chance he just knew better than fans and not a stubborn as we assume

Kohe321

At least I've made some GIFs of the situation when Laporte got his second yellow card.

Alternative angles

[gfy]PoorWetImperialeagle[/gfy]

This is easily explained. Halilovic has joined Croatia's Olympic diving team and is just practising for the games in Rio this summer :lol:

He'll certainly give these guys a run for their money...

We're rooting for you, Alen! :messi:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since when we've become so sensitive to a player making a dive? Obviously, it's not something I like but Alen is a special talent and still a kid. Not all players are like Messi. Prety much most of top forwards nowadays take a dive here and there.

Kerrybai

To be fair Neymar has cut out his diving a lot, Suarez too. I think Alen will probably cut it out when he comes back.

Home of Barca Fans