Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This guy is real deal and England would do well to take him to Euro's. His distribution is top notch and his pace could cause trouble to any full back out there. And then he has a wicked shot on his right foot

DucdeOrléans

We've actually achieved some thing that would have been considered impossible previously... We've managed to hype up a player more than even the English could do, really!!

I was thinking the same. When Thiago Silva (the best defender this season along with Kompany) is described as overrated and nothing special by certain members and Oxlade-Chamberlain hailed as the next big English :)lol:) star you know something is wrong.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@Ducde

Chamberlain has proved he's better than Deulofeu man, at a bigger stage and more than once... What are you upto!?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
We've actually achieved some thing that would have been considered impossible previously... We've managed to hype up a player more than even the English could do, really!!

Do you mean the Gerard hype machine? If so, I completely agree. Might happen to Dongou and Rafinha, too.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Do you mean the Gerard hype machine? If so, I completely agree. Might happen to Dongou and Rafinha, too.
I fear it too... First of all due to the newly earned world wide fame our Masia has got recently, every other player that's been handed a debut is being hyped to the skies. If the player in turn is a bit flashy, then there's no limit whatsoever to the hype machine.

We've seen that Israelian guy. We've seen Bojan. Might very well happen with Deulofeu if proper steps aren't taken. Dongou & Rafinha are next in line as it seems!!

DucdeOrléans

Where do I mention Deulofeu or compare him with Oxlade-Chamberlain?

I just found it funny that he gets a lot of praise based on a single performance against an abysmal Milan team while a proven world class defender such as Thiago Silva is described as overrated and nothing special by certain members.

Apart from that I replied to this post of Aryagorn.

This guy is real deal and England would do well to take him to Euro's. His distribution is top notch and his pace could cause trouble to any full back out there. And then he has a wicked shot on his right foot

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Where do I mention Deulofeu or compare him with Oxlade-Chamberlain?

I just found it funny that he gets a lot of praise based on a single performance against an abysmal Milan team while a proven world class defender such as Thiago Silva is described as overrated and nothing special by certain members.
AOC already has more composed head than Walcott will ever have... He looks to switch the attack, for a young winger that's a great trait. He'll surely be better than Walcott if he already ain't

this was my first post in this thread... more than a month ago.

And yeah England would surely do well to take him to Euro's... because they obviously have zilch talent in wings, except may be for Adam Johnson and Ashley Young. Adam has a flaw though, he tends to do much more than required and ends up spoiling a great chance that he would have created all by his skills.

And I've even explained how he could be useful for them.

My opinion is not based on just today's game BTW.

And I didn't say Thiago was over-rated FYI

DucdeOrléans

this was my first post in this thread... more than a month ago.

And yeah England would surely do well to take him to Euro's... because they obviously have zilch talent in wings, except may be for Adam Johnson and Ashley Young. Adam has a flaw though, he tends to do much more than required and ends up spoiling a great chance that he would have created all by his skills.

And I've even explained how he could be useful for them.

My opinion is not based on just today's game BTW.

And I didn't say Thiago was over-rated FYI

I don't know what you are talking about now.

The post of yours I have quoted was written by you today not a month ago.

And as you might have noticed I have not commented on Oxlade-Chamberlain's abillity or compared him with any player. Especially not Deulofeu or Thiago.

Read my posts in this thread again.

But well I agree that he is an interesting prospect and a more proven prospect than Deulofeu but that had nothing to do with the point I was trying to make.

Robbie

I just found it funny that he gets a lot of praise based on a single performance against an abysmal Milan team

He's been getting praise since he was at Southampton. Sir Alex Ferguson personally called him and wanted to sign him, and he cost 11million pounds when he signed for Arsenal.

He also scored on his champions league debut at the age of 17.

Home of Barca Fans