Alex Song

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why can't he start when he's playing well? Tito needs to rotation our first eleven too.

I agree, he should be given more chances.

Song's main problem that he shares the same position with Busquets.

I also think that he was told he will only play if Busquets was injured and in CDR games his first season - and that he accepts his role. Tito really wants to win in his first season, and Busquets is a beast!

ShandyFFM

what you guys think about paul pogba from juventus ??? imo we should have signed him instead of alex song... but you never know . perhaps his character wouldnt fit or his style of playing

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
what you guys think about paul pogba from juventus ??? imo we should have signed him instead of alex song... but you never know . perhaps his character wouldnt fit or his style of playing

Pogba has too much talent to be stuck on the bench but not nearly enough talent to bench Busquets. He wouldn't have come to Barcelona knowing that he wouldn't have a chance of starting one day. Song came to barcelona fully knowing he wouldn't get much playing time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No way, Pogba is famous for his Balotelli attitude.

Doobs

The Messiah
I know it was Getafe, but for a large part I forgot Busi wasn't playing. He was great.

Oh and Dat skill.

BCvn4CKCcAEX0eq.jpg

Home of Barca Fans