Alex Song

barcanuck

The guy is an excellent passer, strong and decent in the air. He is no CB though. He should play in the more physical games imo. Sometimes Busquets gets outmuscled and overwhelmed. Song would probably be a better option in those g

I know he's as trusted yet for the big games like Keita was.

Barcelona didn't lose any of the 14 games in which Cameroonian midfielder Alex Song so far took part (13W 1D 0L)

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Song Record in 14 LIGA games (11 Starts):
- 13W 1D 0L
- 1 Goal
- 3 Chances Created
- 98 Balls won back
- 13 Fouls
- 2 Yellow Cards
- 960 passes (92.7%)

Last edited:

sabby

he was really good again tonight. i think he's played consistently well since he arrived to be honest.

:busquets: + :song: + :mascherano: = the strongest DM squad depth in the world.

How about this ?

-----------Valdes---------------
------Bartra------Pique----------
----Song------------Masche-----
-----------Busquets-------------
-------Xavi---------Iniesta------
-Alves-------Messi--------Alba--

Sub: Cesc for Xavi/Iniesta and Villa for Alba :)

We'll be very strong defensively till the end of the season although I know Tito won't start this lineup even in hos dream :p

Isaac_Cuenca23

Another top notch performance. It's no coincidence that his worst performances have come when Xavi and Iniesta are out but when one or both of them are in midfield with him he is always excellent.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah, very good game against Mallorca. He's still a little slow at times and sometimes he doesn't offer a way out because of his positioning - but overall the best DM cover for Busquets we could find. Wish he could play some more games, sometimes even as CM even though we are crowded there (Cesc and Thiago).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I really dislike him at CB but I trust him more than Adriano against PSG - but going with Alex over Adriano would mean the center of defense would be slow as hell

F

Flavia

I really dislike him at CB but I trust him more than Adriano against PSG - but going with Alex over Adriano would mean the center of defense would be slow as hell

Song at cb and Ibra will have a field day, with Song's bad positioning and slowness.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Oh, I thought he meant in the same match. In that case, I can't remember, but I'm positive it happened recently.

Also, love your signature.

Home of Barca Fans