Alex Song

barcanuck

Tito made a huge mistake not bringing him on in the 2nd half. When we need muscle we have Song and we don't use him. Makes 0 sense.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Tito made a huge mistake not bringing him on in the 2nd half. When we need muscle we have Song and we don't use him. Makes 0 sense.

I really wished Tito would have experimented with a double-pivot of Busquets and Song earlier this season as we would have a better idea if it would work or not.

barcanuck

I really wished Tito would have experimented with a double-pivot of Busquets and Song earlier this season as we would have a better idea if it would work or not.

Well we played them both a recently against Celta last weekend and Sevilla. Both times it was to preserve the victory.

Antimadridista1

He won't. It will be Adriano if he's back, or Bartra.
Song deserves clearly more time playing. I don't understand Tito sometimes... When you win 2-1 or draw 1-1 and see that Busquets isn't physical enough and looks tired, you have to make Song enter to bring more insurance and strongness in the midfield.

oz187

Busi and Pique would have a criminal lack of pace, and is a disaster waiting to happen against the likes of Lavezzi and Lucas. There's no perfect solution as Bartra lacks experience. Song stuggled at CB, but if he's been doing work in training he might be a lot better now at CB than he was a couple of months back. Hopefully Tito knows best.

MVBarcaFan

How about a double pivot with Busi and Song?

VV
Dani-Pique-Bartra-Alba
Song-Busquets
Xavi-Cesc/Messi-Iniesta
Villa

Allow Dani to bomb forward and basically utilize him as a winger while you have Song and Busi cover any space left open by Dani. Alba can do his overlapping runs down the left so that Iniesta isn't stuck on the wing.

abual3bed1

Forget it, double pivot isn't gonna happen anytime soon. But I'd like to see him getting some minutes in the 2nd leg, he got the experience to help keeping the ball well if we're leading by the last 20 minutes.

Barcilliant

How about a double pivot with Busi and Song?

VV
Dani-Pique-Bartra-Alba
Song-Busquets
Xavi-Cesc/Messi-Iniesta
Villa

Allow Dani to bomb forward and basically utilize him as a winger while you have Song and Busi cover any space left open by Dani. Alba can do his overlapping runs down the left so that Iniesta isn't stuck on the wing.

EVERYONE has been suggesting a double pivot. For some reason the coaching staff hate it. Havent tried it even ONCE. Why the hell did he even buy Song. He was supposed to replace Keita but I bet he hasnt logged half of Keita's minutes this season.

Home of Barca Fans