Alex Song

impeh

Hi, its me..
tumblr_nb4i8bP9uF1rjev45o1_500.jpg

Vilarrubi

Bet all the Barca players are thinking.. Thank god for that we don't have to pose in pictures and pretend we like his shitty clothing line..

zanela

People need to show a little respect for Song. Not a great signing and fit for this club, but he is a good player and did decently when he was played, just wasn't a fit. He deserves respect and well wishes.

In life much like everything else, respect is earned. Neither his performances, nor his on/off pitch demeanor (see his faux pas during the LL ceremony) warrant any.

If I may also add, the Lord song jokes have been long overused and abused, and as unfunny as they come.

barcanuck

I heard Kagawa might go back to Dortmund for 6 mill and he has been a bigger piece of dough than Song. Love our loan deals!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
In life much like everything else, respect is earned. Neither his performances, nor his on/off pitch demeanor (see his faux pas during the LL ceremony) warrant any.

If I may also add, the Lord song jokes have been long overused and abused, and as unfunny as they come.

Oh bullcrap. Song never did anything not to at least merit and deserve a basic professional respect. He was bought and never fully allowed to shine because he wasn't used properly for his skillset and he simply wasn't a fit. That's not his fault. He never complained nor created strife even when he was pushed aside and forgotten.

No ones calling for him to be remember and revered and given the respect and admiration of a great, but basic professional respect he at least deserves.

Sid90

Oh bullcrap. Song never did anything not to at least merit and deserve a basic professional respect. He was bought and never fully allowed to shine because he wasn't used properly for his skillset and he simply wasn't a fit. That's not his fault. He never complained nor created strife even when he was pushed aside and forgotten.

No ones calling for him to be remember and revered and given the respect and admiration of a great, but basic professional respect he at least deserves.

All the kidding aside this guy has a good bond with all the players in the squad and actually was a solid player but was not a needed buy for us.

zanela

What malarkey is basic professional respect? You want the fans to "respect" him because he's a mere footballer and a wannabe fashion diva. His wages alone 've taken care of his sweet stay at Barcelona, including his business interest. Now you can send your blessings his way. Just don't try and tell others what they must do.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What malarkey is basic professional respect? You want the fans to "respect" him because he's a mere footballer and a wannabe fashion diva. His wages alone 've taken care of his sweet stay at Barcelona, including his business interest. Now you can send your blessings his way. Just don't try and tell others what they must do.

So in your view Song's stay at Barca warrants constant ridicule and mockery? Sorry but I disagree. I think he deserves basic respect. He didn't work for the team for myriad of reasons, but he still should be remember and treated with a modicum of decency and respect.

Home of Barca Fans