Alex Song

Tembbi

Funny how people on an internet forum seem to know 10 times more about what the team needs than the coach who has been with the players for 4 years. If Tito thinks we need a DM, then we buy a DM. Get over it and stop hating players that haven´t even been to training for us.

Of course the coach knows the best. That's the reason all teams have amazing seasons one after another and all of them win the UCL.
One would think Fergie knows what to do with 100000 years with the players. But ummm, lost PL, lost FA Cup, lost Europa League. Yep.

We don't even have to talk about Wenger, do we?

Der Kaiser

Of course the coach knows the best. That's the reason all teams have amazing seasons one after another and all of them win the UCL.
One would think Fergie knows what to do with 100000 years with the players. But ummm, lost PL, lost FA Cup, lost Europa League. Yep.

We don't even have to talk about Wenger, do we?

You totally missed the point there

F

Flavia

Seems arsenal is asking 29mi for him. I'm not keen on him coming, and for this price, hell no. Get capoue, mvilla, anyone else.

Arachnid

Seems arsenal is asking 29mi for him. I'm not keen on him coming, and for this price, hell no. Get capoue, mvilla, anyone else.

Geez. What a Surprise.

Look, it will end up being 30 mil actual €, although they'll probably disguise it as 20 + 10 easily reachable objectives. Zubi and Rosell will buy a new house each. Song will discover that we aren't using him as a midfielder because we refuse to adapt our style to his and we'll wonder why we signed him in the first place.

Here, sorry about the spoilers.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Funny how people on an internet forum seem to know 10 times more about what the team needs than the coach who has been with the players for 4 years. If Tito thinks we need a DM, then we buy a DM. Get over it and stop hating players that haven´t even been to training for us.
I sometimes wonder if they do... Chygrynskij, Ibra, Hleb, Keirrison, Henrique...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm surprised we're not going for Casemiro... He's a young talented DM and best of all... he's Brazilian :rosell:

Tembbi

Geez. What a Surprise.

Look, it will end up being 30 mil actual €, although they'll probably disguise it as 20 + 10 easily reachable objectives. Zubi and Rosell will buy a new house each. Song will discover that we aren't using him as a midfielder because we refuse to adapt our style to his and we'll wonder why we signed him in the first place.

Here, sorry about the spoilers.

I don't get how it could end up being 29-30 million when Wenger asked for only £15 million in the first place? We must have some talented negotiators.

Arachnid

I don't get how it could end up being 29-30 million when Wenger asked for only £15 million in the first place? We must have some talented negotiators.

As far as I know, 15 mil was Barcelona's initial offer.

Not that, of course, the media actually knows what's really going on in the room and all these numbers aren't just wild guesses. Now, if you look at similar transfers, particularly from Premier sides, Wegner not needing to sell, the lack of back up for Song... yeah, he'll cost way more than the reported 19. Remember last summer, when the media reported constantly than Cesc would be "just" around 20 mil and how off base they were.

Home of Barca Fans