Alex Song

UberNjufer

I'm not crying. Are you crying?

Those elitist viewpoints are one of the reasons that Barca fans get a bad reputation. You want the cream of the crop? Who exactly is cream of the crop?

It's a snoody viewpoint to have that only the best of the best belong at Barca.
again where did you see i actually want someone?i replied to other comments about wanting to bring them both which i disagree with.Is something wrong with that,and make up your mind on snoody,snobby thing.

La LL

Generally Delightful
again where did you see i actually want someone?i replied to other comments about wanting to bring them both which i disagree with.Is something wrong with that,and make up your mind on snoody,snobby thing.

I've made up my mind (snoody and snobby). It's you who keep whining that they're not good enough for Barca. So I asked you "Who is good enough?" and you don't seem to have others in mind. Also who wants to bring both?

UberNjufer

I've made up my mind (snoody and snobby). It's you who keep whining that they're not good enough for Barca. So I asked you "Who is good enough?" and you don't seem to have others in mind. Also who wants to bring both?
i'm sorry it's you that's doing the whining,and it's not my job to find those who are good enough,my opinion definetly won't influence tito's plans so i don't see a reason why should i bother myself with that but for these 2 i'm sure they are not up to it.

Beast

The Observer
I've really been impressed with Song during the few times I've watched Arsenal last season, and I'm not quite sure why you Arsenal fans in here rate him that little. I guess the fact that I've not seen him that much, makes me miss many of his alleged errors and shortcomings. However on a danish gooners forum I frequent, the fans there are absolutely distrought at the prospect of losing him - epsecially at the rumoured 18ish mio euros. They clearly see him as one of the pillars of the team, and I find it quite odd that there are SO different views on him by the clubs own fans.

Song unappreciated by Arsenal fans? No, only those Arsenal fans who have shown up in the last couple of days, even though I doubt their actual Arsenal fans, dont appreciate him. Fans like Robbie (btw you changing your username?) and those on places Arsenal Mania (which btw, has improved a hell of alot) highly rate him. Some even going as far as saying losing Song would be worse then losing RvP.

The dude is class, essentially a younger Yaya Toure, with some mad skills. Seriously, i've seen this guy boss out of his mind. For all his attacking foward he is rarely caught out of position for goals. The Arsenal forum did this thing where they analysed every game and looked at the goals they conceded last season and found that Song had only been at fault for one goal all season. The central partnership and fullbacks were the ones caught out of position, not Song, which surprised me.

Even United fans rate him highly, especially on Redcafe where some say that Song is the one they need from Arsenal not RvP.

And here we go again

wake me up when we reach the stage of "he is better than Makelele " and "Song is the player Yaya aspired to be " .. or better wake me up when "OMG we just paid 20 Million + 5 Mil variables (With those who will deny it like always ) for Song what a steal "

Hamzah

High Definition Member
song has the potential to be better than makelele. he probably wont reach this level though. he is a far more complete player.

15 to 20 million is a great price

Aasim

Bumbleman
I've done a u turn on this transfer. He's not really needed. When would we actually play him? and for what purpose?

If we are a goal down, we'll put on Thiago. If we are a goal up, we keep ball. Sergi Roberto is better at keep ball than Song.

If we are buying him for the added muscle then buy a player who is designed for that. None of this in between, is he a DM or a box-box player, shizzle. Romeu would be the much better option IMO.

Home of Barca Fans