Alex Song

Isaac_Cuenca23

Fantastic debut. Makes an interception within 10 seconds of coming on. Makes other good defensive contributions and played some great passes, particularly for Messi's chance right at the end.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not surprised at all he did good the minutes he got today, but very happy for him and us. Song is a beast and very intelligent player, he can cover DM/CM and maybe even CB.
What we should have done is shipped Adriano out after we bought Alba. Montoya can cover RB (and yes, I already think he is better than Adriano on RB) and we should have bought a CB that could cover LB and/or RB. Not just in case of injury, but also tactical setup - just like when Alves did his thing on the right side, Abidal stayed back with 2 CB's.
Don't get me wrong, Alba is a great player (but he displaces far to many passes) but 90% of this forums members that have at least a slightest idea about tactics know that we can't have Alves AND Alba playing RB and LB at the same time. This is suicide and we will get punished by stronger teams, playing lower table La Liga teams is fine, but Madrid buthurt us today with 2 CB's and the rest on the other side of the pitch.
For many Tito was a good choice to coach us, but I have my doubts (they are actually big doubts). I hope he proves me wrong, but buying a super attackminded LB and having Alves on the team just underlines my doubts. We should also have cashed in on Affelay already, sold Fontas and Adriano, loaned out Tello. WHY didn't we put on Cesc instead of Tello today??? Having Tello of the team could limit Titos stupid choice making next time.

Stric

Great debut, I'm as impressed as the rest of you. Never knew much about him, so this comes as a positive surprise. Looking forward to seeing more of this guy.

Theconomist

I like how everyone changed their minds in 15 minutes.

It's very very unlikely we'll change a DM for a DM every game and even tho Busi had a bad game he's one of the more consistent players on our team so yeah, nothing changed. 19 million Keita.

Robbie

Let's hope we'll get to see some Song winning Trophy with Barca within a week jokes after the game tonight...

:party1:

First time (and last time) I was rooting for Madrid to win, just because of these comments. Plus we get to use those same jokes against Tottenham fans since Modric won a trophy within 24 hours of leaving them

X

xaviniesta

i little bit rugged, maybe because of his size, but overall left me a good first impressions. still eager to see how barca's coaching staff will use him this seaon and how much.

SwiftGuyver

he seemed to slot in straight away! he looked cool, calm & controlled, his passing and movement was great, always gave his teammates an option & he made a couple of nice tackles as well. very encouraging debut.

Home of Barca Fans