Alex Song

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tito: "I have to admit that Song has surprised me, he picks things up first time they're explained to him, he's very smart."

:song:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He also said that he bought Song to play at DM and CB. Guess that means less playing time for Bartra.

Who did? Tito? If so, than we are in deep deep shit my friends - Song (and I really like him and thought it was a good transfer IF played as dm/cm) can NOT defend for shit. IF we play Song on CB and he does some major fuck ups, than I want Tito out - I'm not even kidding. And the next coach has to sign some kind of agreement that the first thing he will do is sign a WC CB and play some of our promising youngsters (not Fontas, he is not promising - and no more Chygrynski'esque players plz).
How hard can it be? Just sign a good CB, there are like minimum 20 players out there that suits our systems - pick one, buy him and stop trying to make CB's out of DM's (Masch is an exception, he was good at defending before he was moved to CB - Song was/is not).

Richard.H

Who did? Tito? If so, than we are in deep deep shit my friends - Song (and I really like him and thought it was a good transfer IF played as dm/cm) can NOT defend for shit. IF we play Song on CB and he does some major fuck ups, than I want Tito out - I'm not even kidding. And the next coach has to sign some kind of agreement that the first thing he will do is sign a WC CB and play some of our promising youngsters (not Fontas, he is not promising - and no more Chygrynski'esque players plz).
How hard can it be? Just sign a good CB, there are like minimum 20 players out there that suits our systems - pick one, buy him and stop trying to make CB's out of DM's (Masch is an exception, he was good at defending before he was moved to CB - Song was/is not).

I have to agree with this. We have to sign a proper CB or rely on youngsters who are natural CB's, not trying to turn CM/DM's into CB's.

cro-man

I think biggest problem is his pace he is slow like a turtle and thats one reason why he will never be good as yaya.. I dont see him playing more than one season with us... tito did same mistake like pep he didnt bought a cb. Every games we lost or dindnt win its because our defense...

Home of Barca Fans