Alex Song

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think song should do well at cb against Granada! He is a good intelligent player . The problem comes when you play dm at cb in big games, Sergio failed there vs arsenal, masch fucked up big timE fs real. Song would prolly carry that on.

You need natural quick cb to play high line in big games

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Thats why I say double pivot against Sevilla and Madrid. Bartra and Masch at CB with Busquets and Song in front of them. Playing beautiful football is only beautiful when your not getting smashed 5-0, we must be flexible in our style and not become stubborn and arrogant.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Forget the double pivot. We play 433 maybe switch to it if we're holding a lead and under a lot of pressure.

Tbh I don't like even masch at cb. Everyone else here might like him but I don't. He's ok against the likes of Granada but should not be starting b in big games, we need a quick natural cb

Barbra is still young. But I think he has potential to be a starter one day. But he ain't ready for a clasicos yEt. I wish we bought a proper experienced cb this window now. We are unprepared in defence for a big game when piqué or puyol are out

X

xaviniesta

Sergio failed there vs arsenal, masch fucked up big timE fs real.

wow, just wow.

busquets was brilliant against arsenal, they didn't even have a single shot during 90 mins. and masch have been monster in all the clasicos he has played. i'm sure you are one of those guys who just dares to watch the goals after games.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Forget the double pivot. We play 433 maybe switch to it if we're holding a lead and under a lot of pressure.

Tbh I don't like even masch at cb. Everyone else here might like him but I don't. He's ok against the likes of Granada but should not be starting b in big games, we need a quick natural cb

Mascherano is very feast or famine in his role as a CB.

I like the idea of the double-pivot against Sevilla and Real Madrid if Pique and Puyol are out.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
wow, just wow.

busquets was brilliant against arsenal, they didn't even have a single shot during 90 mins. and masch have been monster in all the clasicos he has played. i'm sure you are one of those guys who just dares to watch the goals after games.

Masch had an absolute nightmare in the Super-Copa?!?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
wow, just wow.

Did you watch the super copa? Did you see masch fuck up for their goal? Also Sergio scored an own goal at cb vs arsenal.

Don't tell me I oly watch highlights, please. I watch the full matches. Don't doubt me as a fan, im not going to take that disrespect. You can say whatever other bullshit you like though ( you seem to have a talent for it)

Arachnid

wow, just wow.

Yeah, he even scored a goal. What else do you want from him?

Sure, it was an own goal. But beautifully scored anyway, and that matters.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
so you do just watch only goals.

I watched the full games. Now shut up and go annoy someone else

Obviously I'm going to judge defenders on the moments a goal goes in. There job is to sitop goals going in. I'm not going to judge them on random other moments in the match am I?

Last edited:
E

estranged

Good game at CB IMO. Read some parts of the game very well and was surprisngly calm. He made some errors with his decision making at times, but he wasn't more erroneous than say Adriano who has been here for 2 seasons so you gotta give him credit. Hats off to song, also won a lot of balls in the middle of the pitch. Will only get better.

X

xaviniesta

very nice performance. wasn't totally convinced, especially when he was on the ball, but got better with every minute and made some great tackles and interceptions.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
IMO if Song plays Sevilla next week then that game will the real test for him don't even have to explain why. Either way I was pretty impressed with his performance tonight!

Home of Barca Fans