Alex Song

Not bad at all considering he s never played CB before

for some reason I always assumed he'd end up backing up as CB
although this

]Originally Posted by Flavia
@barcastuff
Vilanova: "Song rather than Bartra? Song plays because he has more experience, and we signed him for that position. He needs minutes."

is more than I expected.. Vilanova probably thinks Barta isn't ready yet, but anyways Song will play in midfield too. I hope.

X

xaviniesta

just saying..

Song has recovered 17 balls against Granada, one of those leading up to 1-0, and he didn't lose any #fcblive [via catalunya radio]

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Nice to hear he had a comfortable time at CB last night. Had every faith in him! (Although both him AND Mascherano at CB makes me a little unsteady)

Meitux

good game by song and as many said, not many times he played CB.but still making dms into center backs isnt the best idea we desperatelly need to sign a very good center back

abual3bed1

that attack where Valdes saved our game, Song let the striker past him with a very immature move where he opened the way to the goal and only blocked the flank. still a good game in general. but plz everyone pray for Pique to be ready just in time for the Clasico.

X

xaviniesta

nah, it was more mascheranos fault. you GOT TO play till the whistle. he thought the ball went out of play and stopped playing, and left all that space to orellana. although alex shong should've done better preventing this pass in first palce, i would still say it was very immature from masch.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Meitux

nah, it was more mascheranos fault. you GOT TO play till the whistle. he thought the ball went out of play and stopped playing, and left all that space to orellana. although alex shong should've done better preventing this pass in first palce, i would still say it was very immature from masch.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
yeah and that proves how masche sucks at cb in terms of positioning or understanding of the game.....

M

mitkoa7x

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Song and Masch split the fault imo. Song didnt attempt a tackle next to the touch line, instead he made room for a pass. And Masch had a lazy run back.

xsever

Still have no clue why we spent money on him given that he is a DM and we have Masch and Busi to play as DM. Why didn't we spend money on a legit CB instead?

Home of Barca Fans