Alexis Sanchez

mixer

769509023.jpg

:lol:

Darko

tbh without Messi on the field he dribbles,gets into the box,shows hunger and starts attacking moves more often,why is he not playing like that the whole time is a mystery but maybe he thinks that anything he can do Messi can do better so he goes for the safe route instead of trying himself?

Indignado

tbh without Messi on the field he dribbles,gets into the box,shows hunger and starts attacking moves more often,why is he not playing like that the whole time is a mystery but maybe he thinks that anything he can do Messi can do better so he goes for the safe route instead of trying himself?

No idea but whatever he has in his head it's not good. Only a mentally weak player would think like that.

Stric

I'm probably one of his biggest "haters" around here, but I'll admit that he's been looking infinitely better in the last month or two than at any point of his earlier Barca career.

I still think we should sell him, though. :lol: Even at his current level, I don't consider him starter-material, and he's too expensive to be kept on the bench. We could make a lot of money on his transfer. Probably not as much as we paid for him in the first place, but hey. We'd definitely get more than for Pedro.

Keikoku

Cabbage
2 possibilities.

1. Alexis form is went better.
2. Team form is drop so even Alexis looks like perform better.

:lol: I'd pick 2nd option.

ceefoo

:thumbsup2::alexis:Good to see him showing some form, although it has come too late in the season.

He is still such a frustrating player to watch though. He still falls over too often and gets muscled off the ball, way too easily, and he could learn to use his teammates better.

Still don't see him as anything other than a squad player, but it would be frivolous having a 20m+ player as a squaddie.

Kerrybai

I still think we should sell him, though. :lol: Even at his current level, I don't consider him starter-material, and he's too expensive to be kept on the bench. We could make a lot of money on his transfer. Probably not as much as we paid for him in the first place, but hey. We'd definitely get more than for Pedro.

Agreed. He's very talented but he isn't reaching his full potential with us. With some tactical changes he could do much better but the way we play has never really suited him. I wish I could email him and tell him to play further in from the wing.

El Guaje

Pedro: 3151 minutes played (2994 as starter, 157 min as sub), 8 goals/ 6 assists
Alexis: 2535 minutes played (2069 as starter, 466 min as sub), 10 goals/ 11 assists

Notice the huge difference in minutes on the pitch and the minutes as starter/sub.

sources: fcbarcelona.com and espn.

Barcilliant

Pedro: 3151 minutes played (2994 as starter, 157 min as sub), 8 goals/ 6 assists
Alexis: 2535 minutes played (2069 as starter, 466 min as sub), 10 goals/ 11 assists

Notice the huge difference in minutes on the pitch and the minutes as starter/sub.

sources: fcbarcelona.com and espn.

If thats the case sell Pedro. IMO both Sanchez and Pedro have been awful. I would love to see Reus come and either Villa/Sanchez or Pedro go the other way.

Pepe Silvia

As much as I appreciate what he has done over the last few months, really shining in La Liga and doing some handy work for the club when we were down, he has still not done enough for me to really be considered a keep for next season. I have grown to like him a little more over the last few months though, growing through all the adversity and journalists who have called for his head on a plate (I am also guilty) but the saga needs to end for the clubs sake and for his career's sake. He is a good lad though, and I wish him well if he were to leave. If he stays, I'm hopeful he will somehow be molded into something a bit more top shelf in terms of delivering on the goods in Europe. I get the feeling Neymar will be coming this summer, and with Messi in, I believe we will be okay to contest again for La Liga and Copa so with another forward who can knock in goals, that will be a sight.

kozza84

Don't exaggerate, he was inexistent in the first half

My god, even when he plays well and scores you STILL can't praise him. He isn't messi, iniesta or xavi, never will be but he is a good player and is showing it lately. I feel a lot of you judge every player on the back of the three best players in the world in messi, iniesta and xavi. They are three outstanding players that only ever come around once in a generation. Just because others don't live upto those three doesn't mean they are bad players. I think alot of you need to be more realistic towards how you judge players.

Home of Barca Fans