Alexis Sanchez

Mr Hulot

He scored a very nice goal, but then he started to play like his old self: diving, inability to control the ball, while one on one with the goalkeeper and superb tactical awareness.

ceefoo

WOW! What a Goal!:tiphat:

Great link up play with Villa, great chest control to bring the ball down and a composed strike. Finished off with his customary ending up on his backside. :lol:

Well done! :alexis:

Stric

He scored a very nice goal, but then he started to play like his old self: diving, inability to control the ball, while one on one with the goalkeeper and superb tactical awareness.

Pretty much. That goal was a work of art, but after he scored, he went bad. I think even Torres laughs at Sanchez' first touch.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Six goals and five assists in the last seven La Liga matches... Let's hope he can maintain this kind of form next season with some regularity...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Neymar Messi Alexis really is a great front line.. Alexis is getting stronger and stronger.. cules here do not like him, but he is a fantastic player. If he can stay injury free he will have a great season next year.. wait and see

USWAY

Six goals and five assists in the last seven La Liga matches... Let's hope he can maintain this kind of form next season with some regularity...

If he keeps up that kind of form he'll be up for the Ballon D'Or, he'd on pace for like 30 goals and 25 assists :lol:

He's playing great and I'm just happy he looks comfortable. Alot more to come.

SoMa

Hes been great, hopefully he keeps this form up, i could easily see him bench Pedro in the rw next season.

Home of Barca Fans