Alexis Sanchez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
4exwQZx2qrc.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
Alexis: "I want to win my spot in the team, and that starts with giving everything on training. People didn't yet see the best Alexis." [rc]

:worthy:

NeyGOAT-Messi-Jugadorazo :worthy:

Butaan4barca

When exactly are we about to see the best Alexis?

End of the last season, we did see a bit of that. I have been advocating his case all season long. As :
1. He brings too much to the table
2. He genuinely is a team player, making those empty, defender-dragging runs & Setting up others
3. Best thing; he is Genuinely, Genuinely happy to play as a support man. Now given this, who needs him to be lethal goal scorer, when you have messi and neymar. If you ask me, he is the best player barcelona can have from all the lot of players around the world for the role Barca needs him to play. Irreplaceable.

Jadentheman

He was overrated when pep brought him, but there is really no one else besides Pedro so he gets one more chance. O would still rather give the one trick pony Tello that spot.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Tello on the right would suck balls. If anyone saw the U21 Championship they would know what I'm talking about.

F

Flavia

End of the last season, we did see a bit of that. I have been advocating his case all season long. As :
1. He brings too much to the table
2. He genuinely is a team player, making those empty, defender-dragging runs & Setting up others
3. Best thing; he is Genuinely, Genuinely happy to play as a support man. Now given this, who needs him to be lethal goal scorer, when you have messi and neymar. If you ask me, he is the best player barcelona can have from all the lot of players around the world for the role Barca needs him to play. Irreplaceable.

Exaggeration. There are some other players that can play his role. But I do hope he finally shows us the best alexis, the waiting has been too long.

mazp

I expect big things from him this season. I also liked his attitude towards the end of last season. Sure Liga was already wrapped up, but he played like a player, playing for his job, rather than a player with one foot out the door. He could've easily left for juve, but wants to prove himself here. I respect that.

barcanuck

Let's hope Neymar - Messi - Sanchez is the front 3, with 2 divers up front, we're bound to draw red cards and penals every game.

Home of Barca Fans