Alexis Sanchez

Co0ter

Exaggeration. There are some other players that can play his role. But I do hope he finally shows us the best alexis, the waiting has been too long.

Not saying I disagree, but who would you prefer specifically on the RW over Alexis? I'd honestly prefer a left-footed player, Mata comes to mind- he has the talent but not sure how he'd be isolated on the wing.

Overall, I think we got everything backwards. Attacking LWB, Alba, with Neymar. And workrate-pressing Alexis with a defensive Montoya (we can't afford both Alves and Alba defending). Would of liked a defensive full-back on the side of the more attacking minded winger..

Cule4life

The Culest
Not saying I disagree, but who would you prefer specifically on the RW over Alexis? I'd honestly prefer a left-footed player, Mata comes to mind- he has the talent but not sure how he'd be isolated on the wing.

Overall, I think we got everything backwards. Attacking LWB, Alba, with Neymar. And workrate-pressing Alexis with a defensive Montoya (we can't afford both Alves and Alba defending). Would of liked a defensive full-back on the side of the more attacking minded winger..

Montoya can attack too. And alba has pace to defend counters unlike Alves

F

Flavia

If I could choose, Reus. If Tito played Montoya at rb, with either of Pedro/Alexis upfront, it would be great.

Co0ter

If I could choose, Reus. If Tito played Montoya at rb, with either of Pedro/Alexis upfront, it would be great.

Yea he's a great choice, can shoot with both feet as well. He's also a strong player and probably around 5'10, 5'11...I wouldn't hate it.

Montoya can attack too. And alba has pace to defend counters unlike Alves

We need stability in the back four; a fullback who is a defender first, attacker second. With Messi playing false 9, to me Alves isn't nearly as effective anymore and Alba is the better choice; that means RB needs to be defensive.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Lamela. Left footed, young and promising.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Lol Marco Reus would be just ridiculous to close out the trident. The speed and versatility of that front 3 would just be nightmarish to deal with.

Co0ter

Lamela. Left footed, young and promising.

Lamela is a good choice; but Messi is in his prime, Tello and Neymar are young. I think I'd prefer someone young/entering their prime like Reus and Mata; they both have superb football intelligence to link up with Messi (especially Reus).

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Lol Marco Reus would be just ridiculous to close out the trident. The speed and versatility of that front 3 would just be nightmarish to deal with.

Yeah and unlike Alexis he isn't easy to push off the ball, Reus like Neymar and Messi is really a complete player.

Home of Barca Fans