Alexis Sanchez

Centrocampista23

She looks like a psycho in that picture, hahaha...
FIAOlvk.jpg

Barcilliant

I wish a club would offer 15 million for him. If he continues like this we will have to offload him for 5 million max. He seems distractdd by the high life a la pique. Its a shame our youngsters are hardly given a chance but alexis is given so much rope.

barca1899

This is probably his last year, if he is again unable to deliver till the last 6 or 7 games. In one year Deulofeu will come back from Everton, Dongou will have, in my opinion, his breakthrough this season. On the other hand, was Pedro any better than Alexis? Why not sell Pedro?

Meitux

Propably if anything for selling them Pedro would be the first .But you know it goes with the idea that he is a La Masia product and all that shit...

Barcilliant

Pedro has sucked also big time. Both of them offer work rate but little else. I would love to see the stats for how many EASY chances Pedro & Alexis missed last season. I bet it would be something like 30-in all competitions.

I

instinct

Pedro has sucked also big time. Both of them offer work rate but little else. I would love to see the stats for how many EASY chances Pedro & Alexis missed last season. I bet it would be something like 30-in all competitions.

I actually liked Pedro in the Confed Cup, so IMO it's a question of how to use their qualities correctly -> :tito: There you have it.

khaled_a_d

This is probably his last year, if he is again unable to deliver till the last 6 or 7 games. In one year Deulofeu will come back from Everton, Dongou will have, in my opinion, his breakthrough this season. On the other hand, was Pedro any better than Alexis? Why not sell Pedro?

The thing is ,the reason this team always suck at selling is because we always sell players way too late
look at Villa ,1 year ago he probably would have got us around 10-15M .now he got us 2M!!!! same is happening now with Alexis as what he has done in Calcio is still fresh in memory ,he is still relatively young players and he hasn't been so bad in his first season,and finished last in a strong way,teams would still pay some money for him,now add 1 more crappy year,his value would decrease even much more
we have done this many times,we could have landed huge amount of money from R10 in 2007 ,risked 1 more year and ended with average deal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If he's allowed to roam centrally like he did late in the season then his movement/energy will provide a lot as an outlet even though he won't demand to be very much of an on the ball player.

oz187

He continued to improve towards the end of the season. If that continues next season(and it may even accelerate) then he could be a valuable player to the team.

Home of Barca Fans