Alexis Sanchez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hope Alexis will play like he can. It's his last chance to become our player, three years is too much for a player. If not, goodbye Alexis after this season.

Yugo Count Dante

I think he'd fit in quite well with Neymar and Messi, although they will make him look like a average player which could affect his confidence.

In that case he should leave, they should figure this out before they decide to keep him. I'd love to see Neymar Messi and Sanchez though.

mixer

If we sell Alexis, how would the lineup look like?

Neymar-Messi-Pedro? Pedrito still out of form
Neymar-Messi-Tello? Tello on the right wing?
Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu?

abual3bed1

Lamela would be a good choice tbh. Can't say no, but only if Alexis leaves the team which I don't think will happen this summer.

oz187

I think Alexis fits perfectly with Messi and Neymar. He's prepared to do the dirty work and will do a good job supporting them them and creating space for them.

Armando929

He'll be alright. He played well this season. Much better than Pedro. He not only works hard, but he creates and assists in the final third. His finishing needs work. But he's doing well.

barcanuck

People are forgetting he pumped up his stats during the last 2 months of the La Liga when we already had a big lead on Real. Not sold on this guy yet but hope the South American Trio can succeed.

oz187

People also forget the injuries that have made his job adjusting to the system harder. The stats are also just a bonus, he's played well and shown fantastic movement throughout the season when he's played as well as working hard defensively.

BarcaGirl

Alexis with his new girlfriend Laia Grassi. She's a spanish Art Director & Designer (Graphic Design & interior Design), currently lives in Barcelona.

5lqc0k.jpg

Home of Barca Fans