Alexis Sanchez

J

jiopi

Anything below 100 should disappointment, but if defense can actually prevent goals going in, acceptable.

08-09 Henry 26 - Eto'o 36 - Messi 38 = 100
09-10 Pedro 23 - Zlatan 21 / Messi 47 = 91
10-11 Villa 23 - Messi 53 - Pedro 22 = 98
11-12 Pedro 13 - Messi 73 - Sanchez 15 = 101
12-13 Villa 14 - Messi 60 - Sanchez 8 = 82
13-14 Neymar ? - Messi ? - Sanchez ? = ?

Gibbo

Anyone ever wonder if Alexis is a Madrid fan and that's why he's sucked for us?

or am i looking too far into things, here :p

mixer

Hp6yf1.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead

Nah man. It's just that nobody even knew who the fuck Alexis Sanchez was before he started to show some decent performances at the start of one season and then started to show muich better ones when some bigger clubs started showing interests in a 18m player who his price suddenly jumped to 40m when the interested clubs actually fell into his one season wonder show in a pretty much average Serie A season.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Wouldn't we get Sanchez to full potential if we played him on the left, so he could cut in?? But I know we have Neymar now.. I say this would be my choice : Neymar - Sanchez - Messi

F

Flavia

Wouldn't we get Sanchez to full potential if we played him on the left, so he could cut in?? But I know we have Neymar now.. I say this would be my choice : Neymar - Sanchez - Messi

Yeah, let's displace the best player in the world from his best position for alexis... :shakeshead:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
When you say that, you make it sound like Messi becomes complete garbage on the right. He's better in the center, sure, but it's not like that formation isn't worth a shot...

F

Flavia

When you say that, you make it sound like Messi becomes complete garbage on the right. He's better in the center, sure, but it's not like that formation isn't worth a shot...

For alexis, it isn't. If it was a player like Eto'o, it could be worth giving it a shot sometimes, a plan b. But it's not worth to displace Messi for alexis.

Meitux

The positioning of his body in the miss clearly shows that he is bad in scoring.He placed his body towards the back and when you do this the ball gets high..

Home of Barca Fans