Alexis Sanchez

el chilenito

el chilenito plz...you may post like 2 pages of what you want but the facts are facts.Overall till now he has showed that he is not worth of the money or play in Barcelona,And because Pedro is worse doesn't mean Alexis is good.You should compare him to someone good to see if hes better...showing glipses of something good but not special doesn't mean automatically he will succed from now on.He may had a good season with Udinese in 2010-2011 season but propably this season overrated him in a moment that wasn't ready for a move to a big team like Barcelona,i wonder how can you even call him world class.He is just a good but not more than that who isn't Barcelona quality or fit into this team..

Its clear from your username that you are a fanboy of him and you try to defend him with every possible way, but most of those ways don't refer to reality...

facts are facts that is true, which is why is my previous posts i have posted evidence that he is the fourth highest key passer in the whole la liga. he has a better shot to goal ratio than c.ronaldo and that he doesn't take shots hence the low-mod goal score tally, i have only demostrated that his role is a playmaker and not of a goalscorer and that overall he didnt turn out as bad as poeple make him out to be, i dont see how that doesn't qualify as a reality.
i only called him world class when he is in form and full of confidence other than that he is good, i have never started he is world class every moment he plays.
my user name is because i am chilean not because i am this 'sanchez lover boy', im just happy that a fellow chilean gets to play for the club i love, i never thought that would happen so maybe thats why i come off as a bit biased. sanchez is not even the best player in chile, arturo vidal is, but sanchez does bring qualities to baca that many people can often overlook( the final third passes he makes will more often than not led to a assist, he defends and recover the balls alot and does create runs and space for other players.) and that contrary to what people seem to empazize ( the misses etc) it is not as bad as it makes it out to be ( the 25% shot to goal ratio is better than c.r).
he may not be suited for a possession type gameplay but at least he is trying to play and giving it 100%,i would be dissapointed in him if he just didn't care anymore but he still does and he is here for another season so its better to just accept it instead of getting angry and see how the season pans out. if he still doesn't convince the people here after this season then fair enough he can leave,but at the moment he is a barca player and support can be key to a player.

i find it funny that neymar hasn't even played one game with barca and people are already making him out to be as our savoir.

el chilenito

I replyed because you were trying to shove down my throat 2 pages of information on why Alexis isn't the shity player that I see him , when based of the games that I have seen , he is . And I didn't see 2 or 3 games . Also , it's one thing to say to a person that because he overestimates Alexis way too much ,he might have seen only the good games that Alexis had rather than saying , hey ...you should watch real football rather than playing fifa to have a valid opinion about Alexis.

If it isn't a personal attack , you shouldn't say things like ,, stop playing fifa , watch real football " because to certain people this may sound like an attack.

You think that I could have a personal vendetta with a person over the Internet ? :lol:

Again , you can think that Alexis is a great player but 80% of the people on this forum would want him gone .

You can use statistics in his case but you only have to watch him play to be convinced he is not Barca material. I could care less if he would score under 10 goals per season if he would be the player Barca needs. Iniesta scores rarely but when you see him play , his scoring ability doesn't matter anymore. I don't have this feeling with Sanchez . Rather than thinking ......well , we got him for 37M , but man does he know how to play football , I think .....Oh my God he is so bad I want to kill myself.

If we would have got him for 5 M , I wouldn't care less about his performance because you can't expect much from a player who costs 5 M , but for the amount we payed for him , he should have been 10 times better .

i dont know how you thought you wanted sanchez to turn out? fair enough that you might think that he is crap thats your view but i dont know how you thought he was going to be here. i think the problem that people have with sanchesz is that they view his youtube clip and had ridicolously high expectations for him expecting him to be this amazing goalscorer etc which he is not. granted the youtube video might have overhyped him but the 30 million fee isn't the worst fee ever especially for a serie a player of the year, which for the same price you can get a unproven england henderson or a illiamendi.
the expectations here are ridicolous even though he has perfromed reasonably well. in his first season for barca he has scored double the amount of league goals than di maria first season in real madrid in 10 less apperances even though he is a playmaker, and yet people aren't satified. that is a bit harsh saying that his performance makes you want to kill yourself.

i think there are two types of opinions on sanchez.
for someone who has had hige expectations for a internet sensation expecting the next best thing then yes he is a dissapointment.
for someone who knows his game and his normal role then he has performed well for his time in barca.
give or take
if i have offended you i apoligize, never my intention.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
To be fair against Bayern he looked so poor, couldn't hold on to the ball, bad touches, bad passes.

But that was a friendly.. I say give him one more season, If he doesn't step up his game under the new coach he should leave.

ShandyFFM

You can see he has no confidence in his game at all. No pace he is freaking slow and his ball control ist the worse than any others.

Meitux

Actually the music is more interesting to hear rather than seeing him losing the ball all the time and pass back..

Home of Barca Fans