Alexis Sanchez

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Nickelodeon+Hosts+Orange+Carpet+Premiere+Original+hkAkqodd-Qyl.jpg

2012-09-26_ENTRENO_56.v1351591856.JPG

Anyone see the resemblence? :D

oz187

Reportedly Napoli want to sign Alexis and are willing to give 20 million. If it's true, should we consider?

No, I don't think so. Maybe if you can find a good replacement, but I'm not sure who is available at a reasonable price. Bale and Suarez are overpriced. Reus likely isn't available. Alexis has been improving and chances are that will continue as he is entering his prime now, has had more time to adjust and will have more space now that Neymar is in the squad. In which case his transfer value will increase again.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Truth is I don't have the same faith that you express when you say 'which we know he can' because he has never, ever played consistent football for Barcelona. I have seen him perform poorly on far more occasions than anything else, and that's the impression that he leaves for me still. Not of hope, but of inevitable blunders based on his career with Barca so far. I don't know that he can succeed here anymore, but I hope he proves me wrong this season and somehow plays consistent top-tier football for the sake of the team. I won't hold my breath.

I meant we know he can play well against though opposition, citing Milan and Madrid, the consistency thing is a whole different story which you summed up quite well... Probably, his more consistent spell has been the end of last season when he had like 8 to 10 consecutive games of good form...

About selling him, I don't know... 30 million are nothing to scoff at, but as others have said, we wouldn't be able to buy another winger right now (hell, there are still no signs of our much needed CB), and depth seems to be very important to Tata, so having only Pedro and Tello as rotation players wouldn't make much sense...

CesDel

Not when he only had 0.5 seconds to react seeing as he, like everyone of us, thought that the defender was going to get to the ball(if you are talking about the corner one).

Or are you talking about the one when the ball came behind him?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans