Alexis Sanchez

M

Malappapper

Not too bad of a game, certainly better than Pedro; involved, and actually tried to dribble his opponents. Improving, certainly, won't be too long before he finally puts one in the back of the net.

He is a forward for FC Barcelona, and we are praying that he will get one goal in months. Have you realized what we are talking about here?

ShandyFFM

i think hes no good for us upfront... he might be an exelent player but he is waiting way to long with the ball doing always the same not going on 1on1s and the worse thing is that he cant compete with iniesta and alba on the left wing and that makes this wing slow dont to much to normal standart..

Vapor

He is a forward for FC Barcelona, and we are praying that he will get one goal in months. Have you realized what we are talking about here?
Agreed. It's nothing personal against the guy, and it may sound harsh, but if a player doesn't cut it, he just doesn't cut it. Week after week I don't see much change if any. Every single time he tries to dribble past someone he gets stopped and/or falls to the ground. I don't recall him beating a defender once. He's practically never a threat on goal.. he doesn't seem to be able to work the ball to create chances like a forward at Barca properly should.

When Villa came on... that play with him, Messi and Alba was great. Villa immediately almost set up a goal. I'm just about positive Sanchez wouldn't have done that and would have scrapped the play somehow.

Sanchez I'm rooting for you but you're not cutting it man. Tito PLEASE bench him and start getting Villa the minutes, he's going to need to match fitness in a few months.

kostasgtc

still not convinced he seems to be real slow not searching a 1on1 at any point.... although he dont search the goal ..like villa did directly after his sub
he cant search for 1 on1 or for goal from the corner because he gets the ball only there with the whole defence in front on him.noone can exept maybe messi

M

Malappapper

He missed sitters against AC Milan and Chavski. I want a video of that as well.

Where is his 2012/13 compilation?

Don't get me wrong, I like Alexis, but we have seen him playing for us for a year and a half. My conclusion is that he cannot cut it for us. We can sell him for a good price to another team and bring in someone superior.

F

Flavia

Her was better than Pedro, but both are failing to score. He had a good game, but scoring, or getting in position to score is lacking.

X

xaviniesta

He missed sitters against AC Milan and Chavski. I want a video of that as well.

Where is his 2012/13 compilation?

Don't get me wrong, I like Alexis, but we have seen him playing for us for a year and a half. My conclusion is that he cannot cut it for us. We can sell him for a good price to another team and bring in someone superior.

messi can't score against chelsea. where is the video. why not selling him=!=!=?? don't get me wrong, i love messi, but he sucks.

Paganinisrvnge

messi can't score against chelsea. where is the video. why not selling him=!=!=?? don't get me wrong, i love messi, but he sucks.

Chelsea is literally like the only team Messi has faced more than once or twice that he hasn't scored on and that is because of Cech being amazing against him. Messi didn't miss any sitters because he was quadruple marked the whole Chelsea tie.

We have a big advantage in the league but we just can't win the CL if nobody besides Messi is scoring semi-consistently. SOMEBODY besides Messi needs to find some sort of goalscoring form.

M

Malappapper

Messi doesn't score against Chelsea when he is marked by 7 to 8 players. Alexis can't score against anyone. Not La Liga also-runs, not Segunda teams, not even Segunda B teams.

Messi has mauled any non-Chelsea team on the mothaeffin planet. If you fail to see the degree of Sanchez's failure, then I can't see how you approach football. I mean, what must happen for you to say that Alexis is a flop for us.

Richard.H

He is really, really starting to frustrate me. Not because he sucks, BUT THE CONSTANT UNNEEDED DIVES HE DOES WHEN HE COULD JUST STAY ON HIS FEET AND BE IN A BETTER POSITION! Why does he constantly dive when diving is the worst possible choice to make at that time? I believe it was in the 2nd half when he got past the opponent but instead of getting a clear cut goal scoring opportunity, he chose to dive. Is he instructed to dive by Tito?

impeh

Hi, its me..
his passing was better, got an assist and although he makes the most of challenges which is annoying, he did actually just fall over a lot today :lol:

Home of Barca Fans