Alexis Sanchez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Changed the game for us. I hope to see more of this kind of performance from him

He did.
Unfortunately, and as others noted previously, Alexis is more suited for counterattacking teams (proved again last night when we scored on counter).
So I don't really think we'll see him achieving anything more than being a water-boy.

tello

Neymar has been great since he signed for Barca while , not considering this season , Alexis was close to shit in his time so far at this club.

I wouldn't have a problem with these kind of misses if he would just score goals more often but he has more shocking misses than goals.

Still , great game overall.

+1

serghei

He did.
Unfortunately, and as others noted previously, Alexis is more suited for counterattacking teams (proved again last night when we scored on counter).
So I don't really think we'll see him achieving anything more than being a water-boy.

I don't know about that. We did play on the counter in Vallecas. Who says we can't counterattack, especially in the away games? I think we should look to play a more diverse game. We could be deadly on the counter with a Neymar Messi Alexis trio up front.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
BVmYOjzCAAAAaVT.jpg

With his girlfriend, she had to have given him a boost surely :p

F

Flavia

1377398_10151923650295763_1295162825_n.jpg

Alexis: I'm about to explode.
"I'm on the mature stage of the learning process on the way Barça plays"
"I have to loosen up, finish the play and score more"

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I've always supported Alexis since he came to this club. I don't know why I've always had a love for him and wanted him to succeed. Months ago I was going through the toughest time in my life, and so was him in the team. And I had a most peculiar dream. I was at the field playing Footy when over in the distance there were Barca players giving out autographs across a fence. No way! Don't remember who was all there, just remember Pique, Iniesta and Alexis. I went over to Alexis, and asked for an autograph. As he was signing my autograph I yelled, "you can do it Alexis, you can do it!" In encouragement. And he vividly responded, "And I want you to know you can do it too." It just struck me.

Now my life has taking a turn, I am doing it. Forgive my superstition, but I hope that means the same for you Alexis. Could our delight go hand in hand? It would be a miraculous coincidence. May you do it chilean.

Next time tell Messi to appear in my dream. He wasn't there last time.

Edit: This came to mind because coincidentally, I feel the same as that headline. I feel like I'm ready to explode. The culmination of a lot of hard work is finally bearing fruit.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nice story...It's true, attacking players for Barcelona don't get much room for error when they arrive here...and Sanchez has no doubt frustrated every fan at some point or another - myself included...Still, I'm impressed with his perseverance because he still can decide matches for this team even if he doesn't look like he'll ever be a goalscorer for Barcelona

CatalinR10

I've always supported Alexis since he came to this club. I don't know why I've always had a love for him and wanted him to succeed. Months ago I was going through the toughest time in my life, and so was him in the team. And I had a most peculiar dream. I was at the field playing Footy when over in the distance there were Barca players giving out autographs across a fence. No way! Don't remember who was all there, just remember Pique, Iniesta and Alexis. I went over to Alexis, and asked for an autograph. As he was signing my autograph I yelled, "you can do it Alexis, you can do it!" In encouragement. And he vividly responded, "And I want you to know you can do it too." It just struck me.

Now my life has taking a turn, I am doing it. Forgive my superstition, but I hope that means the same for you Alexis. Could our delight go hand in hand? It would be a miraculous coincidence. May you do it chilean.

Next time tell Messi to appear in my dream. He wasn't there last time.

Edit: This came to mind because coincidentally, I feel the same as that headline. I feel like I'm ready to explode. The culmination of a lot of hard work is finally bearing fruit.

Better love story than Twilight :pep:

Still , good to hear that you're doing better now .

Home of Barca Fans