Alexis Sanchez

Vapor

"Alexis: I'm about to explode."

Guess that dude wasn't joking! Exploded right into the back of the net!

pEllee

He always does well whenever Messi is not playing. Gives him more freedom, which automaticly makes him more confident.

Richard.H

1377398_10151923650295763_1295162825_n.jpg

Alexis: I'm about to explode.
"I'm on the mature stage of the learning process on the way Barça plays"
"I have to loosen up, finish the play and score more"

Fitting picture for his performance :)

Trickykid

If one was to ask the question: "was the sex delivered tonight?", one could only answer: "yes, the sex was most definitely delivered tonight".

BerkeleyBernie

Can't wait to hear it was only against Valladolid, he needs to perform consistently, etc... post game. See you guys then :)

He's been improving the last few games. Maybe he's learned a few things by watching Neymar. His dribbling technique in and around the box has improved, juking better, staying on his feet better,and his choices have also improved. Still needs work putting the ball in the net (usually places too close to keeper if on goal), but overall much better

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Excellent performance... He led the way to victory and I think it was a nice gesture to pass to Neymar instead of going for his personal glory, he deserved to score that last minute header but oh well...

Some may think it's a bold statement, but IMO he's been among our top three performers this season...

Home of Barca Fans