Alexis Sanchez

Jadentheman

1377398_10151923650295763_1295162825_n.jpg

Alexis: I'm about to explode.
"I'm on the mature stage of the learning process on the way Barça plays"
"I have to loosen up, finish the play and score more"

Well it took him two years to figure it out. For others it only took like two weeks... :neymar:

raskolnikov

Thats the joy of fantasy, in your imagination you can do whatever you want, problem is reality suck and isnt as kind as your imagination might be.
Only Messi can imagine things and actually do it while the rest of them/us think we are jugadorazo's but in reality that maradona goal aint happening and that quality finish is only in hindisght when yout hink about what you should have done.

kostasgtc

Martino: "It surprises me that Alexis gets a lot of criticism when not playing well, while now no one mentions his assist on Tuesday.".
SOOO TRUE.
i remember last years moaning about "how better player is villa than alexis and why tito isnt trusting him and all that,
while it was pretty obvious in every game that villa never passed his injury 100%.
luckilly the coaching stuff and the board choosed not to here the moanings and did the right thing.(and believe me im not a rosell fun).shame goes for macherano too.
i dont understund all that negativity around some players and specially for sanchez.
the guy is a hard work winger with much more quality than pedro and gives every time 100% of him and thats more than enough for me.
he misses chances ?yes ,because (he was never a classic scorer) but who doesnt? even messi.NO BIG DEAL.
but when sanchez miss a chance its becoming the issue of the week.
f.e. in celtic game neymar missed a tet a tet that even pepe:lol: whould have scored it and never mentioned nowhere.
if it was sanchez in his place i believe it whould be discussed for a month.
on the other hand in the same game sanchez made 2 assists and almost scored a goal (amazing save by forster)IN 20 MINUTES! and noone gives a shit about it.
WTF is that?
anyway IMO he is one of the best wingers in planet earth an im happy to have him in barca FGS.

Galning

Can't wait to hear it was only against Valladolid, he needs to perform consistently, etc... post game. See you guys then :)

Home of Barca Fans