Alexis Sanchez

Pepe Silvia

Alexis showed intensity had good energy and created some fine plays in the game, but that was expected against Betis. In this type of game I'd expect more from our forwards to put away chances and really put Betis to the sword like recent seasons. Instead the whole system seemed off. I'm starting to doubt Tata just a little bit. Defensively Alexis is arguably our best forward and he has shown his value over the course of two seasons. His offensive contributions have been great this year too, and you can only tip your hat to moments when he kept trying to pick out Messi, make a bad pass, then get noticeably upset at himself for missing the pass. I like that accountability. Like I said, I love him and hate him.

barcanuck

Alexis showed intensity had good energy and created some fine plays in the game, but that was expected against Betis. In this type of game I'd expect more from our forwards to put away chances and really put Betis to the sword like recent seasons. Instead the whole system seemed off. I'm starting to doubt Tata just a little bit. Defensively Alexis is arguably our best forward and he has shown his value over the course of two seasons. His offensive contributions have been great this year too, and you can only tip your hat to moments when he kept trying to pick out Messi, make a bad pass, then get noticeably upset at himself for missing the pass. I like that accountability. Like I said, I love him and hate him.

My thoughts exactly, I have not been harping on him as much this year though as he is shooting more and not slipping as much as he used to. Overall he's our second best goal scorer and assist man and still is 4th in line after Messi, Iniesta, Neymar stating line for the big game. I really want to see NeyMessIs badly against Atletico but we will go with our over loading mids formation

Zangash

Banned
My thoughts exactly, I have not been harping on him as much this year though as he is shooting more and not slipping as much as he used to. Overall he's our second best goal scorer and assist man and still is 4th in line after Messi, Iniesta, Neymar stating line for the big game. I really want to see NeyMessIs badly against Atletico but we will go with our over loading mids formation

One could suggest that Alexis being our second best goal scorer is saying something really negative about our front line.

The problem is we need goals. He works hard, but he squanders possession too much, and he can't seem to actually score. He was 1on1 with the keeper against Atletico and didn't even try to shoot. Why? Even Iniesta would have taken that shot. It seems like he's just trying too hard to fit into the Barca system. There's a reason we were reportedly going after Reus before this whole transfer ban fiasco.

Babylonian

barcastuff
Alexis: "To help my mom, I earned a few bucks cleaning cars. And in November I also went to clean graves at the graveyard." [hbo]
Alexis: "We lived in a modest house. When leaving, I always checked if there was no one outside. I didn't want people to know I lived there"
Alexis: "I wanted to become a pro to help my mom. I didn't like she worked as cleaning-lady. When she worked at my school, I always hid."

F

forcabarca

Clean graves? Wow.... Hats off to where you are now sexis!!!

Sent from my Nexus 4

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Alexis: "I think Chile will win the World Cup, we'll finish first. If not, I'd stay at home and watch it on tv."

Hope you have high-def then :alveshat:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
barcastuff
Alexis: "To help my mom, I earned a few bucks cleaning cars. And in November I also went to clean graves at the graveyard." [hbo]
Alexis: "We lived in a modest house. When leaving, I always checked if there was no one outside. I didn't want people to know I lived there"
Alexis: "I wanted to become a pro to help my mom. I didn't like she worked as cleaning-lady. When she worked at my school, I always hid."
#Respect Jugadorazo

Gohan

Super Saiyan
For me its because I love the player that I want him to leave he doesn't suit the Barca system and that is hindering him

What the fuck is the Barca system? He is our 2nd best goalscorer after Messi leaving behind both Neymar and Pedro. Your argument doesn't make sense.

serghei

"He doesn't fit the Barca system" - rubbish. This season he has provided exactly what people expect from him. Goals, assists and defensive work too. And no more muscle injuries. I'd say he's been a solid 9/10. And he's 25. 50m player right there.

Home of Barca Fans