Alexis Sanchez

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Sometimes his one on one dribble remind me of a dribble I saw in an old movie called Shaolin Soccer by a fat guy in their first game

Kerrybai

Truly , you already had a long time ago, you been posting shit about him for awhile now, deservedly or not.

To be fair I've given him credit for improving this season, but you are blind if you don't recognise how average his dribbling can be. A team like Barcelona should be aiming higher.

To be fair I've given him credit for improving this season, but you are blind if you don't recognise how average his dribbling can be. A team like Barcelona should be aiming higher.

Thats not something you came to realise in the last 15 minutes in the last game but something you have been advocating every time you got.
You have made that adamantley clear that you dont like the guy, that you dont Think he fits into Barca. What is distubring to me is that you use him as a scapegoat when he comes in a sub and actually tries to do something. In other Words you dont care if he plays good or bad you are just here to complain every time he gets some minutes. And when you give him credit you always continue with but...he falls or he missed a dribble, like any player in the whole World dont miss a shot or miss a dribble. You are if nothing less consistent with dislike for him ,sorry its impossibile to take you serious when you Always complain, that bad he isnt.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Thats not something you came to realise in the last 15 minutes in the last game but something you have been advocating every time you got.
You have made that adamantley clear that you dont like the guy, that you dont Think he fits into Barca. What is distubring to me is that you use him as a scapegoat when he comes in a sub and actually tries to do something. In other Words you dont care if he plays good or bad you are just here to complain every time he gets some minutes. And when you give him credit you always continue with but...he falls or he missed a dribble, like any player in the whole World dont miss a shot or miss a dribble. You are if nothing less consistent with dislike for him ,sorry its impossibile to take you serious when you Always complain, that bad he isnt.

He isn't blindly bashing him but he has a valid point that Alexis' dribbling skills are below par

Kerrybai

Again I go back to my original criticism that he is poor in 1v1 situations. I stand by that statement, I mention it a lot because it's worth mentioning. According to whoscored.com ( for what it's worth ) Sanchez has become a shadow of the dribbler he was at Udinese. Stats don't tell half the story but having watched him at both clubs I can say he is nowhere near his full potential at this club.

------ Dribblers per game - Total dribbles
2009/2010 -------2.2----- -70-------2279 minutes
2010/2011--------3--------93-------2382
2011/2012--------0.9------22-------1649
2012/2013--------0.9-------26------1709
2013/2014--------0.9-------27------1958

I know Barcaforum will say stats are crap etc, and it's obvious that it's harder to dribble against parked buses but I think we could be doing much better than him. At Udinese the style suited a player like him. Round hole, square peg blah blah blah.

Devils

Juventus representatives have met on Friday in Turin with the agent of Alexis Sanchez (25) to sound him out on a possible transfer. [sky]

I like Alexis, but if this means we can get Reus, then I would send him on his way.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gonna start tomorrow. Time to show the sex again.

alexis-boquitas.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Those who dislike Alexis to the extent that they try to undermine him all the time no matter how well he players and uses various stats to "prove" their point.

Talk nah.

Best chance conversion rates in top 5 European leagues (15+ goals): Y.Toure 34% - Alexis 30.9% - Drmic 28.1% - D.Costa 25.7% [via @squawka]

Kerrybai

Those who dislike Alexis to the extent that they try to undermine him all the time no matter how well he players and uses various stats to "prove" their point.

Talk nah.

Best chance conversion rates in top 5 European leagues (15+ goals): Y.Toure 34% - Alexis 30.9% - Drmic 28.1% - D.Costa 25.7% [via @squawka]

I'll take that as a cheeky stab at me :satorra:

Nah just kidding :beer2: So basically we bought a Pedro clone :thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans