Alexis Sanchez

CatalinR10

Despite rumours linking him to other clubs, especially in England, Alexis Sanchez (25) has told the club he wants to stay next season. [tmw]

Kerrybai

The fact that we want more from him does not mean he isn't already top class. The fact that he can do better while he already has 17 goals in the league and 9 assists (the most for a winger -- mind you, CR is not a classic winger) proves what a talent he is.

Iv'e praised him a lot this season and I think he contributes significantly but I and many others still find him underwhelming. He struggles to beat players 1v1 and his finishing at times is woeful, or I should say his decisions making, always taking an extra touch, panicking and looking to pass it to Messi when it's the wrong option etc. He's got bags of talent but he is incredibly frustrating. I hope tonight we see him play without fear, that for me is when he excels.

Why are you trying to bring reality into this discussion? The point is to say bad things about this Barca player now, unrelentingly. At all times, it is very important to focus with all available energy on criticising Barca players. Never mention that the entire rest of the football world thinks these same Barca players are right at the top of the list of the best players anywhere.

If you can't get on board slamming Alexis, go over to the Neymar area and slam him. Or Cesc. You should be aware that it is not fashionable right now to rag on Valdes or Pique, these things do change.

Oh please man it's a football forum, nothing wrong with expecting more from our players as long as the criticism has something substantial behind it.

Iv'e praised him a lot this season and I think he contributes significantly but I and many others still find him underwhelming. He struggles to beat players 1v1 and his finishing at times is woeful, or I should say his decisions making, always taking an extra touch, panicking and looking to pass it to Messi when it's the wrong option etc. He's got bags of talent but he is incredibly frustrating. I hope tonight we see him play without fear, that for me is when he excels.

Oh please man it's a football forum, nothing wrong with expecting more from our players as long as the criticism has something substantial behind it.

Haha, what i have Heard on this forum regarding one of our own player is disgraceful, " he slips all the time, he is clumsy, he cant shoot, he cant pass, he cant score, he has no conficence, he cant dribble" sounds pretty much as you guys are describing a bum to me and not a fotball player (and a very good one too boot) yet his stats tell Another story.
Maybe it has to do with the maturity of the posters here, some posters have their favourite players and dislike certain players for no rational or logical reason.
Its pretty clear that some are more behind certain players than the team anyway.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Haha, what i have Heard on this forum regarding one of our own player is disgraceful, " he slips all the time, he is clumsy, he cant shoot, he cant pass, he cant score, he has no conficence, he cant dribble" sounds pretty much as you guys are describing a bum to me and not a fotball player (and a very good one too boot) yet his stats tell Another story.
Maybe it has to do with the maturity of the posters here, some posters have their favourite players and dislike certain players for no rational or logical reason.
Its pretty clear that some are more behind certain players than the team anyway.
The highlighted stuff is right Alexis is clumsy on the ball for Barca. And while you look at the stats according to them Lallana of Southampton is a better player than Iniesta :lol:

P

pablowsky

Go for Reus, Suarez, Agüero, Falcao, Hazard,etc.

After reading many negative posts on this and other forums towards Alexis and his "strange" way of playing Football, therefore assuming that he is not very popular even after his obvious effort to this team ,and not only in numbers, I would strongly advice him to ask for his way out of Barcelona. I think that the Premier League would fit perfect to his kind of "clumsy" skills.

Armando929

Wasn't the game for him to make an impact. Atleti's defense was too organized.

Anyone who expected him to make a difference was hoping against hope.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His crosses are quite good most of the time... However, he had the first touch of a rock tonight... If Tata was going to trust him, he should have started, it's stupid to sub him in when the team is already swimming upstream...

Barcilliant

Despite rumours linking him to other clubs, especially in England, Alexis Sanchez (25) has told the club he wants to stay next season. [tmw]

He wants to stay? But do we want him to stay? Please sell him for 25 million-please.

Has NO idea how to play in the CL. Loses his balance and his passing and touch are poor at times too. Lacks goal scoring ability too. Move on and sell!

Barcilliant

Try to remember his last couple of seasons and compare them to how he plays now. It's easy to forget how incredibly indecisive and wasteful he was. His talent and skills is the same as it was, that was never the problem, the reason he has performed so well this season has at least 90% to do with a change in his mentality and confidence, as well as just getting enough time to find his place in the system. 19 goals and how many assists this season? I get impressed more often than I get frustrated watching him play now a days - it was the opposite around last season.

He's incredibly talented and only 25 years old, so he can still grow and get even better within the Barca system.

LOL-he's incredibly talented? That's news to me. Does he have a twin?

Home of Barca Fans