Alexis Sanchez

CesDel

Fanboys always have difficult time understaning a few key yet simple concepts.

1. This is not Alexis vs. Pedro or vs Neymar thread :excl:
2. If you dislike Pedro and love Alexis don't make it look like everyone here is doing the same stupid thing defending their favorite and bashing his competitors.
3. If you think expressing views about Alexis or any other player means hatered you must be either a fanboy or way too unprepared for such a simple discussion...
4. Why so many people here and not only take it personally when one politely says what he is thinking about a player or another. In this particular case does Alexis pay your monthly expenses or aren't we supposed to discuss here constructively ? Why you and so many before you here attack persons just for the fact that they say their opinions ? I've already read many many pages of this and other threads and I'm just sick of this shit.

I said that Alexis has been much better than Pedro these past 3 season, which is true, and then you come a laugh at it without saying anything really. So I said why I thought that Alexis has been better. That's it. I was not hating on Pedro and the only reason why I mentioned him was because of Kerrybai calling Alexis a Pedro clone.

The reason why I call you a hater is simple, you will scrutinize his performance and once you see a thing that he did bad, you will hate on it and show it as a proof of why his performance was bad..

Last edited:
I

instinct

10257230_833730856655598_4153788062911249080_n.jpg

His agent says that the statement which were made by sport concerning the insults in the locker room are NOT TRUE.

el chilenito

:angry::facepalm::neymar:

Alexis on almost 3 seasons at Barca was GOOD only ONE half of the season till the winter break 2013-2014. It is not a shit that we could brag about that unfortunately !

really?only good one half of a season?
first season here alexis scored 12 goals in 25 apperance in la liga 5 asissts, scored against madrid, real sociedad, bilbao,betis, villareal, getafe, valladolid, espanyol etc, and on his debut champions league match he scored 2 away goals to bayer levekusen and a goal in copa del rey, and thats including that he was injured 2-3 times in that season one injury sidelined him for 2 months. second higest goal scorer, 15 goals and 5 assists

second season he was terrible only until after the winter break where he procceded to score 11 goals and provide 13 asissts goals against bilbao, espanyol, madrid, betis, villareal, vallodolid and twice against getafe to ensure us to win la liga when messi was injured. 4th highest goalscorer and 3rd highest assister.

this season he has improved dramtically and has scored 19 goals and 14 asists, winners against important rivals like levante, madrid, sevilla, espanyol, bilbao etc and was directly involed in 24 matches. 11 goals in 2014 and thats not even taking into account that he hasn't started regularly in 2014. second highest goalscorer and second highest assister this season.

say all you want but alexis has bailed us out on more than one occasion during these three season and that transfer fee was peanuts considering his age, his market value, abilities and drive, he even took a wage cut just to play for barcelona and always gives 100% every match he playes and people still dont like him? he has improved dramatically from the 'low' of last season to the player full of passion and confidence now,gelling excellently with neymar they both assisted each other 5 times. i hate the high wages talk, he is one of the lower wage winners in barcelona around 5 million a year around the same as adriano. when neymar wins 12. it is ridicolous to even consider selling him at the moment, he was undoubtable our second best player this season and best when messi was injured.

kostasgtc

Nope, didn't stop...still always saw Cesc always trying/failing throughballs, Neymar always trying/failing take-ons, Alves always crossing to nowhere, and most players in a rush to make an attacking pass. No patience, no matter what the possession stats say.

And most important, no movement in the final third.

Defensive passing (possession) is *part* of tiki-taka, but it's inaccurrate to represent the style Barça used to play as "sideways passes." The most important thing lacking in the system this year is movement. Having both Cesc and Neymar on the field at the same time as Messi kills any ability to make team attacks in the final third.

The Barça brand is "the best team goals on the planet." I don't watch Barça to see Ronaldo headers, Bale 1v1s with the keeper from the half-line, penalties, corners, counterattacking tap-ins. I want to see astonishingly good teamwork and technical ability in the service of creating attacks- not luck, not speed, not grit, not individual diva goals. And I really don't care if Barça wins, I just want to see the best, the most precisely executed total team football on the planet. For the other crap, there's EPL Match of the Day highlights.
+1

Duke

first season here alexis scored 12 goals in 25 apperance in la liga 5 asissts, scored against madrid, real sociedad, bilbao,betis, villareal, getafe, valladolid, espanyol etc, and on his debut champions league match he scored 2 away goals to bayer levekusen and a goal in copa del rey, and thats including that he was injured 2-3 times in that season one injury sidelined him for 2 months. second higest goal scorer, 15 goals and 5 assists

second season he was terrible only until after the winter break where he procceded to score 11 goals and provide 13 asissts goals against bilbao, espanyol, madrid, betis, villareal, vallodolid and twice against getafe to ensure us to win la liga when messi was injured. 4th highest goalscorer and 3rd highest assister.

this season he has improved dramtically and has scored 19 goals and 14 asists, winners against important rivals like levante, madrid, sevilla, espanyol, bilbao etc and was directly involed in 24 matches. 11 goals in 2014 and thats not even taking into account that he hasn't started regularly in 2014. second highest goalscorer and second highest assister this season.

say all you want but alexis has bailed us out on more than one occasion during these three season and that transfer fee was peanuts considering his age, his market value, abilities and drive, he even took a wage cut just to play for barcelona and always gives 100% every match he playes and people still dont like him? he has improved dramatically from the 'low' of last season to the player full of passion and confidence now,gelling excellently with neymar they both assisted each other 5 times. i hate the high wages talk, he is one of the lower wage winners in barcelona around 5 million a year around the same as adriano. when neymar wins 12. it is ridicolous to even consider selling him at the moment, he was undoubtable our second best player this season and best when messi was injured.

I agree,

Beside Alexis was in best form before February for Tata to drop him out of big games and opted playing Neymar who just got back from injury and Cesc a midfielder playing out of his position and chosen over him. I can imagine how frustrated he is then and now.

FC B

The reason why I call you a hater is simple, you will scrutinize his performance and once you see a thing that he did bad, you will hate on it and show it as a proof of why his performance was bad..

FC. B is a tello clone (tello on barcaforum) . Nothing new here.

All I can say more to you guys is just keep your stupid opionions about Barca users for yoruselves and stop for the fuck sake making haters, bashers, clones, etc. those how do not share your fanatism for Alexis or any other player ! Because you guys need to remember this isn't your mama's forum, alright ?

Otherwise I'll have to report you to the moderators each time for attacking persons just because you don't share their views and I'll start make you guys too fanboys, fanatics, stupids, etc. because if that kind of attitude is allowed so let it be.

P.S. Andre you are delusional. You first ask me stupid questions on PM and then you accuse me of being a clone.

Last edited:

FC B

Alexis stupidly missed those chances but all our players did almost the same.

I think Alexis will score after the break. I have the feeling :)

I respect your opinion though I disagree with it. I'm certainly not a freakin' troll like so many of here, that's for sure !

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans