Alexis Sanchez

André

All I can say more to you guys is just keep your stupid opionions about Barca users for yoruselves and stop for the fuck sake making haters, bashers, clones, etc. those how do not share your fanatism for Alexis or any other player ! Because you guys need to remember this isn't your mama's forum, alright ?

Otherwise I'll have to report you to the moderators each time for attacking persons just because you don't share their views and I'll start make you guys too fanboys, fanatics, stupids, etc. because if that kind of attitude is allowed so let it be.

P.S. Andre you are delusional. You first ask me stupid questions on PM and then you accuse me of being a clone.

I was ironic. If you dont understant...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The miss wasn't even that bad, he picked the wrong side to shoot (should have gone bottom right) but the actual shot wasn't bad, unlucky to hit the crossbar.

FC B

:neymar: Great reply dude !
I'll have to make them fear me too if the mods will tolerate my answers for them or if they'll stop tolerating their agressiveness against people they disagree here :xavi:

Last edited:

FiReFTW

He really needs to work on his finishing, its been so bad for so long now.. he is quality but with better finishing he would be a world beater.

Home of Barca Fans