Alexis Sanchez

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If we really want our other forwards to play well our attack should be less Messi Messi Messi..

To that I say the attack will be less Messi Messi Messi when the other forwards are more capable on their own. Neymar has the skillset, he just needs improvement, but Alexis really struggles creating scoring opportunities for himself.

FC B

Upgrading the midfield is also in the to-do list. Because the midfield cannot provide workrate does not mean you have to cripple the offense, it just means you need to upgrade the midfield.

This is true for every single future player for Barcelona. They might succeed or they might fail. The possibility of failure cannot deter you from getting talent. Lack of action due to fear of failure is far worse than acting, failing, and trying again.

I've maintained for over a year now, I like Alexis. He is a good player, good kid, awesome team mate and model professional footballer, however the team can and should upgrade on him. He is not what this team needs.

To that I say the attack will be less Messi Messi Messi when the other forwards are more capable on their own. Neymar has the skillset, he just needs improvement, but Alexis really struggles creating scoring opportunities for himself.

This.

CesDel

Wouldn't Reus face the same problem that Alexis has? From what I have heard from German posters in another forum, he is tailor made for counter-attacking football and has alot of trouble when he has to play a parked bus..

Devils

Wouldn't Reus face the same problem that Alexis has? From what I have heard from German posters in another forum, he is tailor made for counter-attacking football and has alot of trouble when he has to play a parked bus..

Who knows until he actually plays.

When it comes down to it though, Reus is more talented than Alexis.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

I don't think so. Reus is a much better dribbler than Alexis, better finisher and shooter, and better at creating his own scoring chances. That is what Alexis is missing.

Everyone is less efficient vs parked buses, that is the point of parked buses. IMO Reus has better tools than Alexis to attack stubborn and disciplined defenses.

Reus,Reús,Reus everywhere i go everybody is clamoring for this guy, have the hype ever been so high for a player, everybodys darling. maybe he walks on water too. He is good but that he would be so much better than Alexis under the current Barcelona tactic and management i think not.

Theconomist

Apparently we're giving away Alexis on loan to Juve.
Come on this must be a joke, if this guy played for any other team it would take at least 40 millions to get him.
I hope this is just a rumor, I'd rather have him rot on the bench than give him out on loan.

serghei

Come on this must be a joke, if this guy played for any other team it would take at least 40 millions to get him.
I hope this is just a rumor, I'd rather have him rot on the bench than give him out on loan.

I hope to god this is bullshit.

Barcilliant

Loan? That is fing crazy!. Alexis has been here 3 seasons and now they want to loan him. Its either keep or sell. Very disrespectful to loan out a guy like Alexis. He is not a 19 yr old prospect.

CatalinR10

If this is true , I wonder how come the socios are so calm and neither one of them tried to beat the shit out of the club members already for all the shit they've caused so far.

Theconomist

If this is true , I wonder how come the socios are so calm and neither one of them tried to beat the shit out of the club members already for all the shit they've caused so far.

They kind of gave up on our negotiation team probably. what's sad isn't that a rumor like this is (probably) untrue, it's that a rumor like this exists in the first place; it was on Tuttosport

Home of Barca Fans