Alexis Sanchez

F

Flavia

6 cm taller and 8 kg heavier, that's no small amount. 6 cm is a full thumb-length bigger btw, that's noticeable.

Still though, I'd prefer Reus overall skillset.

For the weight I saw conflicting measurement, but most had them with the same weight. Mueller is skinny, he doesn't look strong.

Mueller-Reus-BVB-FCB.jpg

Kerrybai

Dude after Messi he is our top scorer, what do you want? Him to make more goals than Messi? It's never enough is it..

We have Pedro for that! What I would love is another forward he has both finishing and dribbling abilities of a top player, however the market options are limited.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
For the weight I saw conflicting measurement, but most had them with the same weight. Mueller is skinny, he doesn't look strong.

Mueller-Reus-BVB-FCB.jpg

Yeah Muller is wiry. Might be the measures are not exactly accurate, you can never really know.

Regardless, I prefer Reus, IMO a more complete forward than Muller.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
We have Neymar who plays at his best on the left, then we should get Reus who plays on the left aswell.. Where is the logic?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We have Neymar who plays at his best on the left, then we should get Reus who plays on the left aswell.. Where is the logic?

Reus is excellent on right as well according to the german members on the forum.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Reus is excellent on right as well according to the german members on the forum.

From what I have seen Reus thrives on that free role, roaming into the center from the left. Also that is another point, Reus will lose his free role at Barcelona.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
From what I have seen Reus thrives on that free role, roaming into the center from the left. Also that is another point, Reus will lose his free role at Barcelona.

I don't see his attacking freedom being any less in Barcelona. Reus is an improvement on finishing, scoring threat and dribbling penetration over Alexis. He'd make the attack more dynamic, not to mention all three forward players could effectively interchange roles very effectively throughout the game.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I don't see his attacking freedom being any less in Barcelona. Reus is an improvement on finishing, scoring threat and dribbling penetration over Alexis. He'd make the attack more dynamic, not to mention all three forward players could effectively interchange roles very effectively throughout the game.

Yes and with an frontline of Neymar Messi and Reus who will bring the workrate?

I

instinct

Yes and with an frontline of Neymar Messi and Reus who will bring the workrate?

Everyone of them is able to press/work more in defence but they have to get their damn asses up. The coach has to introduce the pressing and the duties in defence back.

Home of Barca Fans