Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Im sorry i thought this was FC Barcelona not FC Messi. If Messi has a problem with Alexis not passing to him even when he's in front of the goal then he should be sold. No players is bigger than the club.

And no i didnt say sign a completely opposite player like Sturridge (Suarez btw is very good with his decision making when to pass). Just frustrated with lack of guts shown by our attackers.

Don't get worked up, it was a honest question...

While clearly no player is bigger than the club, it will be a tremendous task to the coach and the club to manage such situation, and in a way it's not a good idea to upset our best player just because Sanchez doesn't want to shoot...

As I said, I'm actually agreeing with you, I'm just saying that the problem at hand is not solved as easily as bringing an ambitious (in the good way) player in front of goal, that's just part of one of the possible solutions... It's Alexis' shooting problem that need solving, there's no need to mess with Messi...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't think Alexis looks for Messi specifically, I think he just thinks to pass before shooting, it's just that Messi is normally the one in position to receive the pass. He's just a player whose first instinct is to lift his head and play in a teammate, and while that can sometimes not be the best option shooting is also sometimes not the best option, so... And as for everyone saying "oh he's just scoring poacher's goals", if it was so easy everyone would do it, and also:

Alexis.gif

SanchezFreeKick.gif

813257215.gif

MagicianMessi

I don't think Alexis looks for Messi specifically, I think he just thinks to pass before shooting, it's just that Messi is normally the one in position to receive the pass. He's just a player whose first instinct is to lift his head and play in a teammate, and while that can sometimes not be the best option shooting is also sometimes not the best option, so... And as for everyone saying "oh he's just scoring poacher's goals", if it was so easy everyone would do it, and also:

Alexis.gif

SanchezFreeKick.gif

813257215.gif

It's just 3 goals in what 30 starts in this season..LOL.. If u would have watched yesterday's match against getafe he fot a fair chance to shoot but he tried to pass it to Messi and he was nowhere to receive the ball. I don't understand that.. You are a well known goal scorer for ur country and for his former club why in hell he wants to pass everyball in the final third to messi. We bought Sanchez to help messi by scoring goals.

FYI Toure has scored 19 goals (Sanchez-18) this season and there are wonderful free kicks and strikes in that.
'

Contreras1991

is my idea or mundodeportivo is sort of anti alexis?, i was reading an article and was blaming pedro and alexis because the team was not scoring

Alarcón

Alexis.gif

SanchezFreeKick.gif

813257215.gif

He should do that kind of stuff when Messi is there

André

Messi was there when he scored against Madrid. And about free kicks, Neymar is good too but even he can't take them because Xavi is there. And Xavi is shit at free kicks and corners.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Messi was there when he scored against Madrid. And about free kicks, Neymar is good too but even he can't take them because Xavi is there. And Xavi is shit at free kicks and corners.

Yup Neyboy,Messi and Alexis should be the ones taking FKs and Adriano when he plays. Xavi can't score to save his life the reason for this is that if he does the opposition get the ball back for the kick off and in turn we are ceding possession. Plus the don should take the corners

Cule4life

The Culest
Semi neutral logic- 3 random gifs disprove years worth of proof that Alexis first instinct is to pass to Messi even when in front of the goal.

CatalinR10

Last time a player , besides Messi , who had at least 20 goals per season was Villa a while back.

Could have had more goals if he would have been played a lot more in recent times.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Last time a player , besides Messi , who had at least 20 goals per season was Villa a while back.

Could have had more goals if he would have been played a lot more in recent times.

he could have had about 30 if he was an actual finisher like he is for Chile. He misses the easiest of chances its too frusturating to watch him GOAT it for Chile but forgetting how to shoot with Barca

Lomar1o

he could have had about 30 if he was an actual finisher like he is for Chile. He misses the easiest of chances its too frusturating to watch him GOAT it for Chile but forgetting how to shoot with Barca
because the pressure is bigger at barca, since he's playing week in week out and is watched by the whole world, because there's more responsibility, because there's a spot to fight for. what can chile do maximum? even if chile doesn't win shit it's not gonna be a surprise, so it's a psychological escape route for sanchez when he plays for chile, less pressure, but there's no escape when you play for barca, it's immense pressure under which sanchez under-performs. because he isn't a natural champion. of course this is one of the many factors sanchez will never go down in history as one of barca's greats, not even in barca's top 100 i guess. unless he magically improves which i don't see happening

Home of Barca Fans