Alexis Sanchez

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Still your Bale has 26 app, 14 goals and 5 assists. While Alexis has in 32 app, 18 goals and 11 assists. Who is now the more reliable goalscorer? And on top of that he provides twice the amount of assists.

:amazed: We should sell Alexis for like 100-110M :lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
actually its not the misses that really annoys me so much about him, but its when he is right in front of the
goal and looks up to c where messi is and try to pass the ball to him, this really annoys me, he has no sense
when to pass the ball and when to shoot very very annoying

What annoys me is that he has all the sense in the world for Chile but gets visited by the MIB and flashed so that he forgets for Barca

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Still your Bale has 26 app, 14 goals and 5 assists. While Alexis has in 32 app, 18 goals and 11 assists. Who is now the more reliable goalscorer? And on top of that he provides twice the amount of assists.

This is not very accurate stats, according to whoscored: in La liga Bale - app 23(3), goals -14 assists - 12, in CL app 7(4), goals - 5, assists - 4, Alexis in La Liga app 25(7), goals - 18, assists - 10, in CL app 5(4) goals - 0, assists -1

abual3bed1

When did Bale get 12 assists in La Liga? Whoscored isn't the best place to get assists stats in particular. Their definition of an assist is very, very wide.

F

Flavia

Everyone is forgetting the lack of system and general mess lately is affecting not just Messi, but Alexis and Pedro as well. The current offensive system is really bad, everyone is struggling to score or create.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Confused by the criticism.

He's been better than Neymar and Pedro this year. What am I missing?

Yet another fallout from the Neymar luxury buy, IMO. One of Alexis or Pedro were always going to have to be sold after that...but judging from the season, hard to argue, on merit, against selling Pedro...The chemistry between Neymar, Alexis & Messi is palpable and much like HERM, we never got a chance to truly see it finally come off...Shame, I have been back & forth on the Chilean quite a bit over the last 3 seasons but he finally seemed to find his place in this team...even if he wasn't trusted enough, ultimately

Pedro is a better passer and goalscorer but despite being a superior dribbler, his lack of directness probably tilted things against him in the end...And so while I'll be disappointed to see him sold, more than all those horrific misses I'll look to his lack of aggression consistently enough that really sealed his probable fate

Shame it's to an Italian club, we certainly won't be getting fair market value for him unless it's tied to other deals...I feel we'll live to endure seller's remorse in the very near future but I think had the club not insisted on Neymar we'd have been in a healthier position today along with Sanchez eventually gaining legendary club status

As a fan, I have nothing but positive feelings toward a player not yet even in his prime and hope he takes his game to the level I know he has in him to reach

Mismanagement lingers

L

linetty

Barcelona and Juventus hold talks about Alexis Sanchez (25). A deal is close, with Juventus wanting to close it before World Cup. [gazzetta]

I'd prefer Pedro to leave but whatever

anguy

Pedro is a better passer and goalscorer but despite being a superior dribbler, his lack of directness probably tilted things against him in the end...And so while I'll be disappointed to see him sold, more than all those horrific misses I'll look to his lack of aggression consistently enough that really sealed his probable fate

Pedro is superior dribbler? I think it's his main weakness. Everytime I watch him trying to take defender one on one he loses the ball.

Home of Barca Fans