Alexis Sanchez

Gohan

Super Saiyan
he could have had about 30 if he was an actual finisher like he is for Chile. He misses the easiest of chances its too frusturating to watch him GOAT it for Chile but forgetting how to shoot with Barca

Messi missed more clear oppurtunities than Alexis this season, so what is your point?

Stop the fucking Alexis hate, of all our forwards he has been performing the best. If Reus or Neymar had 18 goals in La Liga in this Barcelona team so far everyone would be riding their dicks. I honestly think that if Alexis wins the Ballon D'or it still isn't enough to please you all..

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Messi missed more clear oppurtunities than Alexis this season, so what is your point?

Stop the fucking Alexis hate, of all our forwards he has been performing the best. If Reus or Neymar had 18 goals in La Liga in this Barcelona team so far everyone would be riding their dicks. I honestly think that if Alexis wins the Ballon D'or it still isn't enough to please you all..
You did see the tap in he missed right. I am not saying Alexis is a bad players but he doesn't offer much more than workrate. Messi missed more clear oppertunities? He still scored more than Alexis being out for 2 months. There is virtually no comparision between Messi and Alexis. I love Alexis but until he gets out of Messi's shadow and performs like he can and does for Chile (even 75% of it would be good) I can't rate him too much as a Barca player

Gohan

Super Saiyan
You did see the tap in he missed right. I am not saying Alexis is a bad players but he doesn't offer much more than workrate. Messi missed more clear oppertunities? He still scored more than Alexis being out for 2 months. There is virtually no comparision between Messi and Alexis. I love Alexis but until he gets out of Messi's shadow and performs like he can and does for Chile (even 75% of it would be good) I can't rate him too much as a Barca player

Dude, you're fucking ridiculous! Alexis only provides workrate? Because his goals and assists fall from the sky right? And what kind of unrealistic standard is this? Messi is the best player in the world, perhaps one of the best ever. And you want Alexis to outshadow him? No fucking player can do that. No Reus, Neymar, Pedro, Hazard or whatever. Now stop setting these unrealistic standards for Alexis and stop using him as an escape goat when he clearly isn't what is wrong the team.

Behrox

Dude, you're fucking ridiculous! Alexis only provides workrate? Because his goals and assists fall from the sky right? And what kind of unrealistic standard is this? Messi is the best player in the world, perhaps one of the best ever. And you want Alexis to outshadow him? No fucking player can do that. No Reus, Neymar, Pedro, Hazard or whatever. Now stop setting these unrealistic standards for Alexis and stop using him as an escape goat when he clearly isn't what is wrong the team.

Where the hell did I say he should out shadow Messi. I am saying that whenever he plays with Messi be it a complex or anything Alexis just crawls into a hole trying to pass the ball to Messi even if he is clean on goals ffs he is a forward he should be shooting. You see him for Chile you see another Alexis and whats with the pressure BS he is Mr Chile along with Vidal so Chile depend upon him fully can't understand how that can be a no pressure situation while he sits in the pressure cooker in Barca. I am just saying why the hell can't he be half the player he is for Chile

Trickykid

Yeah, I was about to comment on the whole he doesn't add anything but work rate-argument too. Let's all completely disregard 20ish goals and 15 odd assists. :lol:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Where the hell did I say he should out shadow Messi. I am saying that whenever he plays with Messi be it a complex or anything Alexis just crawls into a hole trying to pass the ball to Messi even if he is clean on goals ffs he is a forward he should be shooting. You see him for Chile you see another Alexis and whats with the pressure BS he is Mr Chile along with Vidal so Chile depend upon him fully can't understand how that can be a no pressure situation while he sits in the pressure cooker in Barca. I am just saying why the hell can't he be half the player he is for Chile

No one can don't you get it. Neymar can't be the player he is for Brasil at FCB. Same goes for Alexis. But to only blame Alexis is just low.

Behrox

No one can don't you get it. Neymar can't be the player he is for Brasil at FCB. Same goes for Alexis. But to only blame Alexis is just low.

Its Neymar's first season so he gets a pass for now. Alexis has had 3 and this is his best season. Not saying that there hasn't been an improvement in his stats but he could offer way more than he does currently at Barca don't know if its the style,position or whatever the problem still stands that we still depend on Messi for too many goals and don't have a consistent and reliable 2nd goal scorer like Real have Ronaldo, Bale (who in 26 app scored 14 goals and 5 assists), Benzema

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Its Neymar's first season so he gets a pass for now. Alexis has had 3 and this is his best season. Not saying that there hasn't been an improvement in his stats but he could offer way more than he does currently at Barca don't know if its the style,position or whatever the problem still stands that we still depend on Messi for too many goals and don't have a consistent and reliable 2nd goal scorer like Real have Ronaldo, Bale (who is less apperances scored more than Alexis), Benzema

What are you on mate.. Alexis has more goals than both Bale and Benzema.. So does that make Alexis a reliable 2nd goalscorer? I think so, atleast by your standards.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
9 - Alexis Sanchez

I wrote wrong fixed it

Still your Bale has 26 app, 14 goals and 5 assists. While Alexis has in 32 app, 18 goals and 11 assists. Who is now the more reliable goalscorer? And on top of that he provides twice the amount of assists.

raedkuwait

actually its not the misses that really annoys me so much about him, but its when he is right in front of the
goal and looks up to c where messi is and try to pass the ball to him, this really annoys me, he has no sense
when to pass the ball and when to shoot very very annoying

André

he could have had about 30 if he was an actual finisher like he is for Chile. He misses the easiest of chances its too frusturating to watch him GOAT it for Chile but forgetting how to shoot with Barca

He doen't even play on his best position at Barcelona. You just showed us that you know shit about Alexis.

Home of Barca Fans