Alexis Sanchez

F

Frejsgodes

Better buy a world class replacement if this is true

30 M seems okay.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
50 million and nothing less, Alexis is a 25 year old with one of the best goal tallies in the world, even when playing with stars like Messi and Neymar. And there's very few replacements of his quality out there.

JamDav1982

I still think that they are clearing the way for Rafinha to be given a shot on the RW.

Think he is far more likely to get minutes there than in the midfield.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would hate to see Alexis leave.
He often annoys me with his missed tap ins and his bad first touch which slows down the passing game but I like the guy and he brings several qualities that are hard to find.
Alexis works his ass off without the ball, what makes him great in defense and opens up much space for Leo in offense. Sometimes he has these magical moments and he hasn't reached his peak yet.
If he is sold to Juve, he will destroy all Serie A teams.

serghei

50 million and nothing less, Alexis is a 25 year old with one of the best goal tallies in the world, even when playing with stars like Messi and Neymar. And there's very few replacements of his quality out there.

+1.

I still think that they are clearing the way for Rafinha to be given a shot on the RW.

Think he is far more likely to get minutes there than in the midfield.

Selling your 2nd goalscorer and not getting nobody to replace him would be a fatal error. How many goals did Rafinha score? The only way to improve the RW position is to buy better wingers than Alexis. And there aren't many. Just Reus, Aguero and Hazard at the moment.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

+1.

Selling your 2nd goalscorer and not getting nobody to replace him would be a fatal error. How many goals did Rafinha score?

Well we shall see.

I have always stuck up for Sanchez and argued against people on here not long ago that thought Tello to be the better player. But for anything around 30m I wouldnt mind seeing him leave and despite the goals I dont think he suits playing on the RW and the attack is not balanced.

I dont think he links particularly well with the full backs or Messi to the extent that would turn down 30m for him.

Well we shall see.

I have always stuck up for Sanchez and argued against people on here not long ago that thought Tello to be the better player. But for anything around 30m I wouldnt mind seeing him leave and despite the goals I dont think he suits playing on the RW and the attack is not balanced.

I dont think he links particularly well with the full backs or Messi to the extent that would turn down 30m for him.

We should only take the 30m if it helps us get an improvement.

serghei

Well we shall see.

Depends on what you do with those 30m. 30m is the minimum I would give Alexis for.

igorce

According to tuttosport Alexis will be sold for 25m and he only wants Juventus to play alongside with Vidal.

JamDav1982

Don't you think the RW is exposed after his departure? I do.

Not massively as I said I fancy Rafinha to be given a go there and Pedro can cover.

I think people are placing too much importance on Sanchez stats above quality of play. For me he generally plays ok but doesnt look 100% comfortable playing there and doesnt link well with a full back the CM's or Messi. Yet he does get goals and assists.

Just my opinion.

serghei

Not massively as I said I fancy Rafinha to be given a go there and Pedro can cover.

I think people are placing too much importance on Sanchez stats above quality of play. For me he generally plays ok but doesnt look 100% comfortable playing there and doesnt link well with a full back the CM's or Messi. Yet he does get goals and assists.

Just my opinion.

And I think people often underrate the creativity in his play. He has moments of brilliance, and those moments helped us win a lot of games. He isn't super-consistent, but he is brilliant in a way Pedro and Rafinha could never be. Never in a million years could I imagine Pedro score like Alexis did vs. Real. He isn't creative enough to think outside the box.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans