Alexis Sanchez

Armando929

Villa hasn't been too good this season though, he's missed a ton of fairly important chances for Atletico.

First half of the season he did well. But since January he's really struggled...

That said, while I don't think Villa would have reached astronomical numbers had d stayed here, I think he'd have scored between 15-20 goals... The Atletico style of play doesn't suit him. Nobody plays one twos there, and his runs often are ignored, and then Atletico resort to hoofing long balls over the too, and quite frankly it doesn't suit him, and his confidence is surely at an all time LOW...

He'd actually help us a lot in at least providing movement up top and dragging defenders around, something Messi no longer has. He constatly faces 3 defenders with no space...

As for Neymar being better than Villa, I doubt it. Villa even at his worst was at home with the system and style of play. While Neymar is young, I still don't think tiki taka suits his natural footballing insincts... His set of skills are completely different than a player like Villa.

anguy

Of course Neymar is better, than Villa! Villa had basically one and half good season, after his injury he was never the same. He was able to score some goals, but his speed was gone and all he did when he recieved the ball was to pass it backwards. As a result of this, both fullbacks were forced to constantly attack, because Villa and Pedro were unable to beat their defenders one on one and they needed help. Neymar at least can deal with his defenders, he's not reliant on combination with Messi and midfield so much.

André

Barcelona sources deny reports about well-advanced talks with Juventus on Alexis Sanchez (25). No official bids yet for the player.

Ghost

Of course Neymar is better, than Villa! Villa had basically one and half good season, after his injury he was never the same. He was able to score some goals, but his speed was gone and all he did when he recieved the ball was to pass it backwards. As a result of this, both fullbacks were forced to constantly attack, because Villa and Pedro were unable to beat their defenders one on one and they needed help. Neymar at least can deal with his defenders, he's not reliant on combination with Messi and midfield so much.
Villa in his prime was better than R9.

serghei

Barcelona sources deny reports about well-advanced talks with Juventus on Alexis Sanchez (25). No official bids yet for the player.

Recomforting news if true. But this board is so pathetic on every level, that one can expect more players to be sold than bought in the summer. They are that stupid.

B

beautifulgame

well fuck.. if he is gonna leave we better get at least 35 for the guy.

i'd preferred he stayed but it doesn't seem that they want him around.

Home of Barca Fans