Alexis Sanchez

serghei

45 million or he doesn't move from Barcelona. Could well be our RW starter next season. If he can do 19 goals and have some amazing strikes in a bad season for us, then in a good one he could be Ballon d'Or material.

serghei

If anything this game should guarantee us Alexis will stay. Which is smart. Neymar Messi Alexis is as good of a trio as any in Europe. Our problems are somewhere else, namely defence and midfield.

mac10

If anything this game should guarantee us Alexis will stay. Which is smart. Neymar Messi Alexis is as good of a trio as any in Europe. Our problems are somewhere else, namely defence and midfield.

why? because he scored a goal that deflected in off the post/ crossbar

Chainsaw

Killahead

One superstrike doesn't guarantee anything. If the right offer arrives he's good to go.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Cuadrado>

:VdB:

All jokes aside, really hope whoever is our manager next season builds the team around Nemesis and gets them as a free form three constantly interchanging and passing and combining as only Barca players cans, if that happens we will have the most lethal attack in Europe, I said that at the start of the season and I believe it even more today.

One superstrike doesn't guarantee anything.

Well good thing Alexis has more than one... How many "superstrikes" make a player worth keeping?

Ursegor

World Champion
If we sell him before Pedro it will sum up this club. And I don't even believe he's peforming well, despite the strike.

serghei

One superstrike doesn't guarantee anything. If the right offer arrives he's good to go.

That's like 4 superstrikes this season, he has 4 of the most beautiful goals scored in the league this year.

1. Real Madrid chip.
2. Betis wonderstrike.
3. Valladolid perfect freekick
4. Atletico superb volley.

That's 4 amazing goals produced by his talent alone.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
More than one.

iCqOMNrpkbc2U.gif

813257215.gif

SanchezFreeKick.gif

Not "super" enough for you?

serghei

@Semi, thank you.

@Razor, you got Alexis wrong. He is capable of scoring golazos, that's what jugadorazos do.

Last edited:

This.

45 million or he doesn't move from Barcelona. Could well be our RW starter next season. If he can do 19 goals and have some amazing strikes in a bad season for us, then in a good one he could be Ballon d'Or material.

And this. We should only sell Alexis if we get someone better (i.e. Reus), and sell him AFTER getting that player.

If we sell him before Pedro and buy Cuadrado it will sum up this club.

Fixed.

Chainsaw

Killahead
iCqOMNrpkbc2U.gif

813257215.gif

SanchezFreeKick.gif

Not "super" enough for you?

Huh? When did I ever say these goals were not super??! I said one superstrike doesn't guarantee anything. That was a response to serghei saying "this game should guarantee us Alexis will stay", which the only worthy thing he did the whole match was that strike. He did nothing more worthy of mentioning. Saying someone's worth keeping because of one superstrike is a bit irrational.

Home of Barca Fans