Alexis Sanchez

Samuel Eto'o

Made me tear out my hair and also made me proud. Best season thus far hope he has a successful world cup.

Awesome goal today and I hope he stays for another season.

@Galning, I agree. We shouldn't touch the trio up front in this summer. We'd be stupid to do that.

Agreed. Our front line is the last thing we should be worried about. We should concentrate more on defense and midfield.

I'd only sell Alexis to get someone better like Suarez or Reus. And I'd only do that AFTER solving the problems in defense and midfield.

e28makaveli

Barca needs him. Not because of his 4 beautiful goals but because of his overall play. He is a work horse, his movement upfront is great and he is capable of big moments in big games.
Alexis sometimes frustrates me but he is a great player. And we would sell him for less than 35 mio which would be ridiculous. So keep the guy ffs.

Agreed 100%. Great but frustrating player. Also, he will mature and stop some of the endless dribbles. But I would keep him.

CatalinR10

English club Liverpool are preparing a 22M bid for Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez (25). [daily star]

they can go fuck themselves :coffee:

ryuken

Many time i saw him in favorable position on the wing for a through ball or sth but Alves just passed the ball back or sideway or cross into no man land

Home of Barca Fans