Alexis Sanchez

FC B

Double the 22m and from then on we can talk bussiness with Liverpool.

We should offer Alexis in exchange of the double amount of 22m in terms of Suarez plus the diff. and we can finally say Barcelona is able to talk bussiness to other clubs too...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Alexis 19 goals 10 assists in La Liga and he takes only 1.9 shots per game while Ronaldo takes 7.2 :amazed:, I think he can improve even more next season.

L

linetty

He was horrible apart from that massive goal. Pretty much dispossessed every time.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He was horrible apart from that massive goal. Pretty much dispossessed every time.

That's because he tried to do it all alone, he tried to dribble past 3-4 defenders and how many times he has recovered the ball after he lost it and how many times he went back to help defending?

D

damunk

Would Barcelona suffer without Alexis Sanchez?

That is the question you ask your selves. I think a lot of us here know the answer.

CesDel

To be fair Pedro scored 18 and he gets shit all over. I think Sanchez can work as an inside forward but as a pure winger his dribbling isn't good enough against these parked buses. He was an amazing dribbler at Udinese so a part of me thinks he would be better off at another club. I'm not saying he's not good enough for great teams but he was a far more exciting player in at Udinese.

Pedro has scored 15 in the league, and alot of those goals were stat padding in games where we won by a landslide. Alexis on the other hand, scored a couple of decisive goals.

Kerrybai

Pedro has scored 15 in the league, and alot of those goals were stat padding in games where we won by a landslide. Alexis on the other hand, scored a couple of decisive goals.

I'm not trying to knock Sanchez but if we are to praise him for his season then surely we shouldn't be so harsh on Pedro. Pedro did have a very important hat trick at Getafe when we trailing 2-0.

serghei

I'm not trying to knock Sanchez but if we are to praise him for his season then surely we shouldn't be so harsh on Pedro. Pedro did have a very important hat trick at Getafe when we trailing 2-0.

Sanchez was better, and having scored two amazing goals against our biggest rivals counts a lot. Pedro scored some goals, his season was not as awful as some describe it, but Alexis is simply the better player.

anguy

Alexis is not that bad (certainly better, than Pedro), but the problem is with him in lineup Barca attack lacks diversity. All 3 forwards are small and technical players, we need someone is good enough dribbler, plus he can use his elbows and body better, than Messi and Neymar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juve Director of Sporting Area, Marotta said that they won't rule out signing Alexis............

JamDav1982

I thought he was utterly terrible yesterday other than the goal.

Gave away ball almost every time he had it it felt like.

Some strike though.

Home of Barca Fans