Alexis Sanchez

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Juve Director of Sporting Area, Marotta said that they won't rule out signing Alexis............

tumblr_inline_min649byWw1qz4rgp.gif

Ursegor

World Champion
Not sure what's worse. Barca giving away their best forward after Messi and hardest worker on the pitch or Barca giving away their best forward after Messi and hardest worker on the pitch to an Italian team that will offer € 20M in 10 installments.

M

Messi4life

FOR GOD SAKE!

Are you trying to console yourselves with that Alexis did a good job aganist Atletico in your bubble? Sanchez scored a goal that he will never do again in his career. But it was not a decisive goal and his second half was LOUSY like the whole team. Good at losing the ball and he's a awful dribbler. It is Sanchez's strengths. That's the truth of his effort.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Not sure what's worse. Barca giving away their best forward after Messi and hardest worker on the pitch or Barca giving away their best forward after Messi and hardest worker on the pitch to an Italian team that will offer € 20M in 10 installments.

Sanchez is not even close to being as good as Neymar.

In general his all round game does not suit the team for me. Despite what the stats say.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
FOR GOD SAKE!

Are you trying to console yourselves with that Alexis did a good job aganist Atletico in your bubble? Sanchez scored a goal that he will never do again in his career. But it was not a decisive goal and his second half was LOUSY like the whole team. Good at losing the ball and not being able to make his man. It is Sanchez's strengths. That's the truth of his effort.
tumblr_inline_min0p6URHV1qz4rgp.gif

CesDel

FOR GOD SAKE!

Are you trying to console yourselves with that Alexis did a good job aganist Atletico in your bubble? Sanchez scored a goal that he will never do again in his career. But it was not a decisive goal and his second half was LOUSY like the whole team. Good at losing the ball and not being able to make his man. It is Sanchez's strengths. That's the truth of his effort.

Well, Alexis has arguably scored Barça's 2 best goal of the season this year against both of our title rival. So, who knows? He might score a couple of more brilliant goals in his career..

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The idea is simple. The man just brought you a goal out of thin air almost. It's already a golden achievement, on it's own. He also did that against Real Madrid.

Yes and I mentioned the goal but still dont think he suits this team or style of play.

He was terrible other than the goal. His all round game for a Barca wide player isnt there for me.

serghei

Yes and I mentioned the goal but still dont think he suits this team or style of play.

He was terrible other than the goal. His all round game for a Barca wide player isnt there for me.

You can't undo the goal. Diego from Atletico was also bad other than that golazo he scored on Camp Nou and that goal was the one that mattered. He was decisive with that shot and he is a player who can produce moments of brilliance. I can't think of two goals scored by Messi or Neymar this season that I would put over Alexis' chip vs Real or this strike vs Atletico. I just can't.

JamDav1982

You can't undo the goal. Diego from Atletico was also bad other than that golazo he scored on Camp Nou and that goal was the one that mattered. He was decisive with that shot and he is a player who can produce moments of brilliance. I can't think of two goals scored by Messi or Neymar this season that I would put over Alexis' chip vs Real or this strike vs Atletico. I just can't.

I am not trying to 'undo the goal' I am saying that his all round game as a wide player was terrible and he does not look suited to the system.

A screamer now and again doesnt change my opinion on that.

serghei

I am not trying to 'undo the goal' I am saying that his all round game as a wide player was terrible and he does not look suited to the system.

A screamer now and again doesnt change my opinion on that.

The team played terrible, the difference is Alexis still managed to score a wondergoal. He doesn't look suitable to the system because the system we're playing in atm is chaotic and unbalanced. In a team that was anything but cohesive this season, his performances have been impressive. If we sell this guy is gonna be the biggest mistake since the departure of Toure.

Home of Barca Fans