Alexis Sanchez

Paganinisrvnge

Please sell ASAP. I don't know how anyone can defend him anymore. He offers nothing besides work rate and the occasional good off the ball run.

F

Flavia

He has to work on his finish. Too sitters. Good the crowd is cheering him, though.

Stric

What's wrong with this guy? Seriously, off the top of my head, he's the worst diver I can think of. And I don't get all this talk about balance. It's not about balance or anything physical. It's not as if he can't stay up. He falls on purpose. And he's making himself look like an idiot, and in the long run, really reducing the chances of ever getting a foul called in his favor.

Paganinisrvnge

What's wrong with this guy? Seriously, off the top of my head, he's the worst diver I can think of. And I don't get all this talk about balance. It's not about balance or anything physical. It's not as if he can't stay up. He falls on purpose. And he's making himself look like an idiot, and in the long run, really reducing the chances of ever getting a foul called in his favor.

If the team take a good lead, I want him to get a 2nd yellow for diving and be sent off so he learns his lesson.

E

estranged

Dear me.. Camp Nou shouting his name now! What a response from the crowd!

Yep, thank god the fans who actually attend the games are nothing like the myopic gloryhunters we have here. But seriously, wtf Alexis, how could you miss those? Though tbf CR squandered a couple of similar chances last night :D

CatalinR10

He keeps doing the same diving shit game after game . Just pass the damn ball ! One of this days he will really be fouled and the referee won't give him the penalty because when it comes to Alexis ,referees already know that he will probably dive.

Home of Barca Fans