Alexis Sanchez

Boris

If he got it in his legs than he would probably trip him self and fell.
Seriously. These fails in front of goal happen to everybody, only not so often. When I see him in front of goal I just pray he hits the goal, make the goalkeeper work! Doesn't matter if he scores, doesn't matter how hard he shoots- just hit the goal! How hard is that !
I wonder how he plays training matches.

SoMa

Nah, he will be as soon as he's sold for 1/5th the price he was bought for to Juventus.

Sometimes he makes me think he might be good for some other team but he sucks here, and so be it. But with that finishing, lol...

Zachary

No doubt that it's their club. So, what about that man who's got the right attitude and is working his socks off for those very fans? Is he getting treated like that because he's not that special? That's precisely what a spoiled mentality is.

The "right attitude" and "working his socks off" is the least, but far from all that's expected from a $35M investment, are you kidding? And you better believe that at that price he should be "that special", very special. He should be fitting in decently and either scoring or creating clear opportunities for others at Barca level, but he's not even close to doing that and, instead, he's ridiculing himself missing goals all alone in front of the goal, plus spending a lot of precious time falling or slipping to the floor, aka "diving" and why? Because the guy on the floor is supposed to be the "victim" and in his head he believes this gains him the support of everybody as in "they can't stop him fairly". How naive. Why should Barca be "understanding" and giving endless chances IOW baby-sitting a $35M investment?

Where does the statement "Spoiled mentality" fit here?

Jadentheman

The "right attitude" and "working his socks off" is the least, but far from all that's expected from a $35M investment, are you kidding? And you better believe that at that price he should be "that special", very special. He should be fitting in decently and either scoring or creating clear opportunities for others at Barca level, but he's not even close to doing that and, instead, he's ridiculing himself missing goals all alone in front of the goal, plus spending a lot of precious time falling or slipping to the floor, aka "diving" and why? Because the guy on the floor is supposed to be the "victim" and in his head he believes this gains him the support of everybody as in "they can't stop him fairly". How naive. Why should Barca be "understanding" and giving endless chances IOW baby-sitting a $35M investment?

Where does the statement "Spoiled mentality" fit here?

Oh boy the meltdowns in August 2014.

Home of Barca Fans