Alexis Sanchez

mobster_1930

Actually, I think his first season at Barca was pretty good, he scored 12 goals in La Liga and it's beyond my mind how he succeeded to hit this lows right now, one would expect of him to get better, but he completely failed. Let's face it, he will be 25 this year, there is no room for "talent" story anymore, great players have great personalities and confidence, Alexis is simply not a Barca material.

32347779.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We've seen players, particularly attacking players, get less time to show their worth at Barcelona. More than condemning Sanchez, what does it say to players like Tello & Villa who are less anxious and see less playing time?

GiantKiller

Fans have the right to whistle, after all it's their club. Sanchez is not that special.

No doubt that it's their club. So, what about that man who's got the right attitude and is working his socks off for those very fans? Is he getting treated like that because he's not that special? That's precisely what a spoiled mentality is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Standards are high here, Giant...Alexis has been here 18 months, no one gets that sort of latitude for routinely missing sitters...Even Samu was whistled when he went on his rare streaks of botching easy ones - but they'd last 2-3 months at most.

I think the increasing sentiment for fans is that Sanchez is getting preferential treatment and that's certainly one way of addressing his confidence issues but it doesn't mean everyone has to like it...Let's not forget fans supported him during the match after a few botched chances too

It's not easy to play for this team despite how simple it looks with all these world class players out there but if you're out there, you have to perform - consistently

Cule4life

The Culest
No doubt that it's their club. So, what about that man who's got the right attitude and is working his socks off for those very fans? Is he getting treated like that because he's not that special? That's precisely what a spoiled mentality is.

Its not like it's his first bad display. Those fans are not glory hunters. They pay to come to Camp Nou and want their team to do well. Why are other players not booed? There is a tolerance limit for failure my friend

GiantKiller

Standards are high here, Giant...Alexis has been here 18 months, no one gets that sort of latitude for routinely missing sitters...Even Samu was whistled when he went on his rare streaks of botching easy ones - but they'd last 2-3 months at most.

I think the increasing sentiment for fans is that Sanchez is getting preferential treatment and that's certainly one way of addressing his confidence issues but it doesn't mean everyone has to like it...Let's not forget fans supported him during the match after a few botched chances too

It's not easy to play for this team despite how simple it looks with all these world class players out there but if you're out there, you have to perform - consistently

Agree. Success brings along with it even greater expectations, I guess.

B

Besiktas

Cuenca, Tello and Deulofeu all are better than him. I think, Tito should accept this fact. He is slipping all the time. He has something wrong with his body cordination. And he can't finish.

Tello, Cuenca or Deulofeu(ok this guy can wait next season) should be given playing time. We should be ready for CL clashes. We should find the ideal alternatives for our front line.

1st option İniesta- Messi -Pedro ( with Fabregas in midfield) -> It is working this season however it depends on the form of Fabregas. Against difficult oppenents he make big mistakes. We may need iniesta in midfield in big games.

2nd option Villa - Messi - Pedro -> It should work theoretically. However, Tito did not try this option after Messi-Villa argument.

3nd option Tello/Pedro/Deulofeu - Messi - Pedro/Deulofeu/Cuenca. If Fabregas could not handle midfield role in big games, and if Villa is not ready for these games ( maybe another injury) we need this option. 2 of Tello Cuenca and Deulofeu should be ready for this role.

Doobs

The Messiah

You can expect a few whistles, the members of the club put their money into the club and the standards we've set are at a high level. I thought cheering him after the horrendous miss mixed with a few whistles while going off is good for him. Now he knows he has support but consistent poor performances will remind him that the axe is not too far away.

Leo10

They shouldn't of cheered him at all, they paid good money to see good football and Alexis Sanchez is garbage. Sure you can cheer him when he scores a golazo but at the moment booing him looks like the better option.

You may say we should support our players, lol what did we enroll for cheerleaders now? If the 4,000,000 euros he gets every season is not enough to cheer him up than he should find himself some other team I wont miss him thats for sure.

Juan03

Except for the diving and finishing, he is a good player. His link-up and overall game is great imo, if he could work on his finishing to be more clinical he'd be awesome.

enzza

Actually, if everyone knows you can't score to save your life, then you're not a goalthreat. That's exactly what gives him the opportunity to get into goalscoring chances. The opposition defenders don't take him seriously.

Its same thing with me when i play futsal. I usually dont score many goals so defenders dont bother to cover me sometimes i take advantage of that and i score some nice goals :p:lol:

Home of Barca Fans